Ford Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Hardcore GL Tuner
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think this would be possible? I want to swap out the front seats i like the 2nd style better.Do you think the bolt patterns would match up?

·
Probe Member
106 Posts
I think you can fit the 2nd gen into a 1gen but you need to make a bracket because the 2g seats are narrower (I think), but the 2nd gen seats are really uncomfortable in my opinion. You'd be sacrificing comfort for looks.

·
Hardcore GL Tuner
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
those 1 st gen seat aint no pride and joy to sit in either

·
Probeless Moderator
196 Posts
mike91gl said:
those 1 st gen seat aint no pride and joy to sit in either
i have to second that.

those seats will fit perfect without any problems. you can even get the rear seats from a second gen and put them in our cars without any modifications. all you need it the all the mounting stuff out of the second gen to put them in.

personally i always wondered how hard it would be to take a complete second gen interior and putting it into my GL. i think it would look cool! but i doubt i would ever put myself through the headache of trying to pull that one off! :coo:

·
Probe GT
47 Posts
I think second gen seats have a much sportier look to them. I'd definetly give it a :hy:
O ya and I think theres a black 1 gen gt on probetalk with this done to it.

·
Probeless Moderator
196 Posts
FortWorth90PGL said:
Try 2nd gen mx-6 seats, they are the most comfortable of them all.
this was my first thought as well! :bcool:

·
Hardcore GL Tuner
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well all the seats fit with no mods :s6: YaY just needed the rear brakets for the rear seats but other then that they fit. and look so much cooler :s6:

·
Probeless Moderator
196 Posts
good deal! for once i actually knew what i was talking about!!! :whiskey:

·
turbo PGLer
46 Posts
Oh if only I had the money

I f I had the money, I'd buy the whole set off ya right here. They would match my inerior PERFECTLY.
Let me know if you don't get these sold within a couple months, I could probably afford them by then.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts