Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I had a lurvely meeting with a couple of these characters early Sunday morning. Talk about Jury wreckers!

Anyhow, despite our politician's outcries about having a visible Police presence and decrees that there will no longer be any unmarked cars there's a Hothouse Green VY2 SS doing the rounds with green P plates fitted. It was actually easily spotted by AP because it was A VY SS, it had P plates on, and the foglights were OFF. The foglight thing is a dead giveaway I reckon! :wnc:

·
Ford Appreciation Society
3,666 Posts
Green car, Green P plates... Good to see them colour coordinating! I'm presuming the P stands for Police!?! Then the car can be classed as a marked police car...
LOL at the foglight thing!

·
Crikey
2,014 Posts
There is also a black SS doing the rounds in the St George / Sutherland Shires. I have seen it twice on Rocky Point Road Sans Souci and once sitting on the median strip near the "Welcome to Sutho Shire" off Taren Point Bridge.

Thanks for the tip on the green one AP

·
3FB's Peter Pan!!!
777 Posts
Blurter said:
Yeah, I've seen both that and other cars on that location a few times... Thanks for the heads up guys....

Also, for those in the Macquarie Fields area I saw an unmarked BA XR6 in that meteorite grey colour yesterday arvo while he and his mate were filling up at a servo......No it wasnt a Turbo....

·
Faster than Zyrtec
2,105 Posts
Yeah, the exception to unmarked police cars are those designated for undercover duty. At my local station the detectives have 2 unmarked cars, highway 3. Funny that.

·
You can do eeeit!
1,495 Posts
dave_au said:
Yeah, the exception to unmarked police cars are those designated for undercover duty. At my local station the detectives have 2 unmarked cars, highway 3. Funny that.
I have seen the same unmarked red VY sedan pull over a couple of people in south west Sydney. And there is also a black VY SS roaming the same area as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts