Ford Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I{ll be pleased if anyone can send me all the details about the Ford Taunus 17M P2 (yr 1959), specially all about height, long, etc. My father has one here in Cuba and we like to preserve it as better as possible, just like the originals.
Thanks a lot!!!!!

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Hi la_mancha. Great to hear from someone in Cuba. I sure hope someone here or someone visiting the site can give you the answers you want. I will try to see what I can find out .Can anyone tell me if the Taunus is also the Cortina.
Do you have any pic's of it that you can post.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a lot

I will send pictures of it today. I need this help because a firnd of us, a mechanic is repairing the car totally. We want to keep it just as it came from the factory. So, please, if someone has a manual or the sizes of the car (carroceria) or a picture with this sizes, please email me or write me here.
[email protected]
THANKS!

·
Registered
7,859 Posts

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
If you have any probs with picture posting then let us know la_mancha as the method to picture posting has recently been changed on the server and you need to go to the gallery to post them. If you want to link them back to this thread then it gets a little more complex.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts