Ford Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
E-Series wagon owner
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm considering getting an x-taxi to rebuild which i have seen around my place
it has a billboard mounted on the back i was wondering how i would go about removing it and would it be possible to put it back on occasionally? with out damaging the new paint i'm gonna put on the car

P.S it's an el

·
feed me hey
4,692 Posts
Buy a seperate bootlid. Swap it over when you want to look like a full sik geek with a bmx bike jump on your car.

·
No longer around
4,882 Posts
bwahahaha

fooley sikka moit this is the latest in body styling kits, the taki bilboard - a huge increase in downforce!!!
make sure you have a pizza hut or similar poster on the bilboard for increased performance!!!!!

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
sick-eh-rey! get da yellow neons to match ey moite!

·
Looking in YOUR bathroom.
3,287 Posts
that would be cool to whack on a turbo'd falc and go cruising posing as an ex taxi ;)

·
E-Series wagon owner
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nah i wonna use it for fun
advertise crap n all i just thought it is easy to put on and off like just a coupla clips or some thing

·
"Steve has a car?"
2,207 Posts
mad_ea_spac said:
nah i wonna use it for fun
advertise crap n all i just thought it is easy to put on and off like just a coupla clips or some thing
Haha I've had the same idea in the past :p

·
feed me hey
4,692 Posts
Idea.... Tommy, you can advertise the eseries club. Although it would make it look like e all drove ex taxi's.

·
400 kg ego
6,188 Posts
NZ said:
it would make it look like we all drove ex taxi's.
We do. :wtf2:

·
E-Series wagon owner
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol
yeah that was an idea that i had i was gonna enlarge the sticker i have in my windows and use it plus a few pics of some nice e-series and all it'd turn out sweet

·
WHAT THE?
925 Posts
that could be great fun....you could put stuff on it like "HOT CHICKS RIDE FOR FREE!" and then go cruising down chapel st and shit like that - see who gets in your car lol! ;)

·
E-Series wagon owner
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah that'd be fun too!
i wonna get a bumper sticker for my car now

1 - 12 of 12 Posts