Ford Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone,

I am selling my "baby" and would like to find her a good home.

She is a 220 Kw October 2000 build rare Series II TE-50 (Build No 37 of only 141 ever built) auto with ESS (button change on steering wheel) with Momo wheel & trans selector, 18" Azurros shod with Goodyear "Revspec"s (hard to get here now..).

Modified with Herrod induction tube, S/steel exhaust system (cats back), K&N Filter, +50 Xenon globes, 82 Series Koni shocks, & lowered (mildly) TS-50 variable rate coils.

With mods, Herrod dyno shows about 160rwkw. She's a stunning looker in Galaxy (blue) with blue/black leather trim + 6 stack CD in dash, trip computer, climate control aircon, (dial-up-temp control), and sounds great!

Meticulously cared for, owned & loved from new, with full service history from one dealer only.

I think she is well priced at
$34,900.00

(not negotiable) and has done just over 85,000 kms. (Seems about right compared to others I've seen)

Don't have any pics here but she can be seen at carsales.com.au on the link as follows:
http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/!cs_content.private_vehicle?vehicle_id=94888&current_rec=1&total_rec=2&sort_type=&make_id=6&model_id=2675&state_id=5&search_distance=50

Anyone interested can PM me. (All contact details on the ad with 9 interior/exterior pics to view)

Have purchased new GT-P so would like to sell. (If no takers, wife has offered to sell her Verada and take it off my hands!)

Any good homes available?

BJ

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FalKeen said:
FOR GODS SAKE SELL THE VERADA!!

shes a stunner mate :hy:
Thanks....I think so (but I'd be a bit biased)
The Verada is a KF series and modified (lowered + 17" x 8" 5-spoke alloys & some suspension mods, climate control etc) and also looks way cool.

Just need to find one of them a good home.

Thanks for your thoughts and hope you sell you're beast. (nice machine) :clap:

·
Very happy GT-P owner
461 Posts
Having cruised with this fantastic car for 100s if not 1000s of kays, with it in my rear vision mirror or filling up my windscreen, I can truthfully state that this car is a legend.

Brian the owner is absolutely anal (and yes he knows I say this) when it comes to his cars, they are absolutely immaculate.

Dont miss this one if you are even just a bit interested, cars like these dont come up for sale for the price very often. Give Brian a call....

There Brian I did it, can you release my wife and children now??????

·
Focus user
287 Posts
still for sale? surely somebody can give her a good home. a beauty as fine as this....come on people.....i doubt you'll see a better example for the money, people pay more for xr8s let alone a limited edition t-series.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts