Ford Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
My brother is very keen on purchasing a TE50 (III) but the few reports he has read have not been flatering on the engine harshness and the cars behaviour in the wet - he is 40 and long past his "hoon" days. I would love to hear the views of people who actualy own (or have) one of these cars.

thanks in advance

·
Formerly Ford GT BA
68 Posts
Top Loader tell him to buy it, he will love it. I have just recently bought a T3 TS andit is a great car and I am sure he will like it, what build no is it as there is a register on the net with photos and info on those that have been registered, mine is no 105.By the way I'm 53 and not past my hoon days yet LOL

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
G,day,
thanks for the reply. He has only just started his search so he hasnt got a particular one lined up yet. I think he will jump on a TE or TS when one comes up, he is not fussed about location but wants relativley low K's (about 75 his is max). If he is lucky enough to find one, I'll give you the details.
Cheers

·
BOSman
29 Posts
Gidday mate, All I have to say is, these cars are awesome.!!!! Not like the BA XR & GT LOOKAlikes that are roamin aussie roads! jUST TO BE DIFFERENT BUY ONE. WILL GET ALOT MORE LOOKS THAN THE GEETEES. and go just has hard for half the money!!!! No229 and luvin it !!!!!!!!!

·
When 2 T3s are not enough
1,934 Posts
Im not past it & im 48! Me & my T3 still kick plenty of HSV blurter..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts