Ford Forums banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
GTP-330 said:
Mate when are you going to the track to give this thing a run again??? I wanna see that time dropped :D :priest:
If you can help me in any way, I'll be back having another go. Are you coming east?

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Nope. Unlike other places we dont have to hide things. Just added perks for those that are part of the Team. :D

·
GEARBOX WRECKER
475 Posts
GTP-330 said:
Mate when are you going to the track to give this thing a run again??? I wanna see that time dropped :D :priest:
When are we goin to the track again ol boy???, need a quick tune up first but.

·
Registered
50 Posts
G'day Simon

Will be home on the 3rd July mate we'll tee up that thermostat to put in and of course i would love a t-shirt as well mate pleassssssssssssssssse also mate would like to purchase a bigger intercooler late July early August can you source one?

Cheers

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
perthxr6t said:
G'day Simon

Will be home on the 3rd July mate we'll tee up that thermostat to put in and of course i would love a t-shirt as well mate pleassssssssssssssssse also mate would like to purchase a bigger intercooler late July early August can you source one?

Cheers
Hey bud, good to hear from you, TO make full benifit from the intercooler we should do the injectors aswell mate :hy: ive already got the coolers organised for a handful of other customers. Talk soon. :hy:

·
Registered
50 Posts
GTP-330 said:
Hey bud, good to hear from you, TO make full benifit from the intercooler we should do the injectors aswell mate :hy: ive already got the coolers organised for a handful of other customers. Talk soon. :hy:
G'day Simon

We can throw bigger injectors in with the cooler mate...if we do both Simon what rwkw would i be looking at? and would it be a safe bet to upgrade the valve springs to the same as the typhoon!! the ford dealer tells me they are Just V8 Springs they use.

Cheers mate :hy:

·
TuffZc and pursuit
301 Posts
273 Kw at rears

Just thought I'd let you guys know that Chris/bluepower edited my car today It went 225/227/229 when totally stock (auto) after my mods it was 242 this morning and now it is 273 rwkw :priest: and that's with a soft tune and all torque limiters still in place. It still has the factory cat back exhaust on it

it's just a shame the roads are wet :driver:

Thanks Chris for all your help and thanks Simon for answering my 101 questions and thanks Mick and frank from APS in franktson for the use of your dyno today.

:hy: :hy: :hy:

Mick

·
Registered
7 Posts
Xtreme F6 said:
They are now mate :hy: just putting something together now foir X members and also ppl who purchase custom tuning will get a bonus aswell :hy:

Click the red writting under my ava
I have a custom tune i want in :driver:

Attachments

21 - 40 of 47 Posts
About this Discussion
46 Replies
19 Participants
Xtreme F6
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing