Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Information - Swap ideas

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
now we have the technical section up and running, how are we going to start the ball rolling. what do we start with first etc.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Why don't we just start with whatever folks wanna talk about. Makes things move a bit quicker than just sticking to one particular topic..

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had thought of that, but we do tend to lose track of the subject after 3-4 posts. what starts of as a meat pie ends up as a 3 course meal. Or why dont we include 3-4 forums on the above topics, that way we dont get lost, and threads dont get mixed.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
I'm easy either way.. I'll do more reading than posting in those threads anyway.. I get a complimentry dumb hat when I enter that section.. hehe.. ;)

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
Well guys if you ant those forums you will have to wait till i get back from vaca next weekend unless I can speak to it while at moms on the 4th or decide what you want and have John (lunaticss) add them if yoi want them sooner.

·
Australian xr8 Member
82 Posts
Hey doc how's the 5.8/stroker project going.I see they have sold out on 5.8 e.f.i long motors.Was going to get one with my tax refund.I wanted complete engine to get accesseries,sump,inlet etc.But no!Not yet anyway.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
apart from a few hiccups and some major rewiring.....I've had better projects.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts