Ford Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I was the only person in Australia who had not seen a Territory; however I had the opportunity to crawl under one at this weekends ACT 4X4 show. As the vehicle was sitting on stands it was very easy to crawl under and have a good look at the underpinnings. Nothing exiting, however fuel tank sits on passenger side and is protected by light weight sheet metal guard. Spare wheel will be a bugger to change especially if vehicle is down at rear. The show vehicle was "well used".

·
I am The Brain
3,073 Posts
XTS220 said:
Hmm they are too low!!!!!!!!!!
Interesting that you say that XTS...I saw an Adventra for the first time yesterday....and it didn't look particularly high off the ground at all. Great colour though, nice green.

·
Au's Gotta Lov'em
144 Posts
Saw the Ford dealer in Belconnen (ACT) and told me that the vehicle was there before the show so that the guys on the shop floor could get a look at it. It had over 60,000km on it mainly from being thrashed around the NT.
On a side note the dealer said that the pre-delivery test drives will be on just after Easter and that they have 40 Territories on order for sale for both June and July.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts