Ford Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone had any idea how long it will take for these to be available, if at all?

I have no idea of the process involved, whether the model maker can use pics/dimensions, or has to wait for an actual car to become available? Maybe someone in the know could enlighten me?

Put me down for one now too :)

·
Mr. Embargo
3,745 Posts
Wonder if that small scale model will come back to AU to be put in the Discovery centre...I hope they don't just destroy it, i'd buy it :)

I'd also buy a model of the Terry too although I'm not sure if it would be a popular model to do.

·
FF Town Sheriff
1,165 Posts
If it is to be done I'd say we won't see it within the next 2 years at least. Models of the BA falcon are only arriving next year in the 1st quarter.

cheers,

philbie

·
D.T.A
246 Posts
RPO83 said:
Wonder if that small scale model will come back to AU to be put in the Discovery centre...I hope they don't just destroy it, i'd buy it :)
It most likely that they will be put there in the future as I read in a Interveiw with Jeff pollities that when they took those 1/3 scale models with em over to show Henry Jr that they cost a staggering (GET THIS!!) $250,000 for the pair of them to be made to the above photo stage!!!!!!!
They were done at such a high detail to show Henry Jr what Jeffrey wants another half a billion budget to build as the last such gamble (The BA) has paid off big time!!
cheers
Nev

1 - 5 of 5 Posts