·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
No matter

·
Mr Sensible...
115 Posts
no matter anyway. But wait a sec if there is no matter there is anti-matter its mathermatically and scientifically impossible to have no matter in any given area
of the space/ time continuim.

·
Mmm, high pressure wash.
3,086 Posts
Starscream said:
no matter anyway. But wait a sec if there is no matter there is anti-matter its mathermatically and scientifically impossible to have no matter in any given area
of the space/ time continuim.
:werd:

So it doesn't matter then?

·
Mr Sensible...
115 Posts
It does 'matter'. You cannot have a lack of positive or negative matter otherwise you would have serious problems. The only time there was a lack of matter was during the big bang when a infinitely dense bit expanded onward and still does to this very day. Till one day there is the 'big shrink' though that can be deabated as there is no documented evidence in this universe or another parallel one that exists. Or you can go by the theory that this is one of many universes in a infitnite 'super universe' ad infinium.

This is now the cutting edge of quantum physics and mechnanics and its philosophy cousin -metaphysics meet in a very strange world of parallel universes and dimensions- so far there are 11 dimensions. By this is the symplified versions its a shame the automotive industry does not fully apply quantum mechanics.

If they were to apply even a smidgen of it for example most cars lose atleast 75%+ of energy through poor combustion techniques and inproperly displacing energy uncleanly with poor output. If you used a little quantum a Boss 290 could well put out 507kw+ out of a standard motor. Though with this energy generated you would strengthen the internals as these methods conbined would easily beat a archaic force intake supercharging/ turbocharge setup.

If you take the idea to the extreem you could possibly use a gerrycan of petrol (like the one you use for you lawnmower) and potentially if you use the full amount of energy in the petrolium you could power yourself easily to the nearest star from the sun- Proxima Centauri (Alpha Centauri C). Though its been argued that you cannot travel faster than light but I believe these same
idiotic phsyists were the same ones who said you cannot go faster than the sound barrier. Imagine that 3.5X the speed of light- over 1 million km per second. Though I think to travel to the stars you would have to travel far faster than the speed of light given that it would take a very long time to go even at that speed. So I suggest warping space time essentially getting there before you leave. Maybe I'll see the first demonstration of that before I die. Afterall mankind belongs in the stars to progress onward is good for humanity not dwell on our existing planet and stagnate concerned with our own petty interests on here.

If only automotive engineers would stop playing around with mechanical gadetry, metals, electronic gadgetry and WWII tech supercharging and turbochraging if they took advantage in make fuel burn its greater load of energy the power increases would be tremendous. O well maybe in the 21st century maybe that will be the next revolution.

http://www.grc.nasa.gov/WWW/K-12/Numbers/Math/Mathematical_Thinking/jeep_to_estimate.htm

heres some funstuff if your interested...

·
BA'o'Matic 100% working.
3,838 Posts
So it does matter, if there is matter, as matter of fact !!

·
Mr Sensible...
115 Posts
spot on it does matter ! Wohooo 100 posts.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts