Ford Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Ford Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to thank the webmaster for opening a group for discussion of the new bird. I ordered a T-bird blue premium with hardtop in January. It looks like it will be a long wait before I'm sitting behind the wheel. Has anyone received their Ford thank-you letter yet?

·
Multi Car Owner
930 Posts
No problem. I intended to put this section up, even had it written down on my draft of the site, but forgot to put it up!

M

·
0 Posts
I have a yellow Bird ordered !!

I have a yellow one ordered. I have not heard anything as of today 3/6/01. From what I heard the yellow will be built 1st, white, red & black throughout production with the blue made last. Is that true??? Heard as early as June, then heard August? Anyone have the rest of the story???? Thanks

·
Ford Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All colors available from Job1

I hope I'm not stepping on any toes if I post a link to a discussion on another board, but the color issue has been pretty well thrashed out on BlueOvalNews. http://www.blueovalnews.com/ubb/ubbhtml/Forum33/HTML/000047.html
What it boils down to is they've set up a fifth paint booth at the Wixom plant to handle all colors from the first day of production. There should be no delays based on exterior color.

·
Mustang Member
5 Posts
New T-Bird

Just wanted to let you know I ordered a New T-Bird also, Evening Black w/Balck hardtop.
the premium package, and the full color interier package in red.
My dealer tells me I'll get it july and the NM additions will be out first sometime in June.
I just can't get enough information on this car, and I have hit every avsailable site.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts