Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all my ASSIE FOLK! Personal thanks to all of you for helping us KICK GMFORUMS ASS!!!

PS. Forums are not closing!

:nuts:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Don't ever do that to me again! I damm near had a heart attack!

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
You must be an aussie. Only an aussie would take the piss out of someone like that!:D

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NOPE, Other then Canada, NEVER BEEN out of the USA!!

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
FTEfan said:
You must be an aussie. Only an aussie would take the piss out of someone like that!:D
You havent meet me!:nuts: :nuts: :D

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Marqman said:
PS. Forums are not closing!

:nuts:
You Dirty.. Dirty.. DIRTY... BASTARD!!!!
Man you scared the shyte outta me!!!! Pharrrkkk!!!! ;) :D

·
Formerly J-type
1,629 Posts
Look I'm starting to become a regular at A&E at the local hospital, they have just given me a shot up the arse because of you. :D :D :D :D

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
J-type said:
Look I'm starting to become a regular at A&E at the local hospital, they have just given me a shot up the arse because of you. :D :D :D :D
Please tell me it was a needle in the cheek.. not an instrument in the clacker.. :eek:

·
Formerly J-type
1,629 Posts
Don't get jealous it was just a prick by the nurse, actually coming to think about it I think it was the other way around, infact that would probably explain the trip to the police station.
I got detained there for half an hour and got hungry towards the end so naturally I asked if they would cook me some bacon (grinning sheepishly at the young female cop) she then pointed out to me that they had bigger wepons than just needles so I just asked for a drink of water.:D :D :D

·
Formerly J-type
1,629 Posts
I was getting ready for the All Blacks versus Springboks match, so naturally I got all excited by my daily in take of prozaic so I then tried to jump in the car, as I said I was excited - forgetting to actually open the door but instead going through the window, which was also not helped by the afterbirth which was left by some wild cat in my drive way.:D :D :D

·
Formerly J-type
1,629 Posts
Actually coming to think of it, it was the afterbirth from the girl next door which not long ago had just given birth to her baby- the one I sleeped with nine months ago.
Oh hell looks like I'll have to go back down to the hospital again.:D :D :D

·
Formerly J-type
1,629 Posts
Any of you guy's know of any countries where you don't have to pay child support?:D :D :D

Ah the things you write when you are bored.:nuts:

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ha haha, you guys are funny.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts