Ford Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Officially Bored with 347
3,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been meaning to post this for awhile but as usual havent..
Ive recently been addicted to that 70's show. I cant seem to get enough & find myself pi$$ing myself laughing...
My favourite character would have to be Fezz..
Who is yours?
:bsr:

·
Just give me an excuse...
3,949 Posts
only started to watch it as well...the whole cast is bloody good...classic show

·
Abuser of Charvels
909 Posts
I love that it's back on, and four nights a week, yay!!!.....Friday's was the funniest ever almost. The Halloween one wasn't as good IMO.

These are old but new for us. Would love to have them all on DVD.

·
Fully Sick Magna Driver
625 Posts
I gotta agree, I started watching it a few weeks ago and now Im addicted. Anyone watch My Wife And Kids? Also a pretty funny show

·
Just give me an excuse...
3,949 Posts
rob_o said:
Anyone watch My Wife And Kids? Also a pretty funny show
i do and have to say Damon Wayans is funny. The show should be on a little later some of the topics...hehe

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
"Honey, whats a four letter word for dissapointment?" Kitty to her husband while doing a crossword.

"Eric"

·
EA Falcon owner
1,242 Posts
hehehe, fes stands for forign exchange student.

i got hooked when it was on in around 98' or 99'

but since then it hasnt been on. but now it is i try not to miss a show.

·
I am The Brain
3,073 Posts
Haven't really watched the show...have seen bits and pieces and agree that it does look pretty funny.

My Wife & Kids is hilarious...Damon Wayans is a funny guy.

·
Senior Events Moderator
1,710 Posts
FordHawk said:
Haven't really watched the show...have seen bits and pieces and agree that it does look pretty funny.

My Wife & Kids is hilarious...Damon Wayans is a funny guy.
Oh yeah this is my favorite show at moment. Its probably the only one i watch at the moment. The twin episode with the bloke from the petrol station then the next episode in the resturant was a classic. He is one of the funnier guys around. Also That 70's show i will watch every now and then and have been getting into it. I to also watched it aroun 98 - 99 and loved it.

·
Village Idiot
2,526 Posts
We used to call a guy at school fes:) It eventually evolved to Fesmond, or something. Dont think he liked it much, looked like him but.
His comebacks were always too late aswell, coz of his accent.

·
Lamahs approve of manuals
1,382 Posts
Heh, I'll have to admit I like the show, despite my hatred of that nugget ashton kushter. Dude, where's my shotgun?
Fes & eric's dad are great, but I probably like steve the best . . soo blase.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Why do you hate Ashton Kutcher so much?!

On a side note I still recon Joey of friends is still the funniest bugger around...
Oh and Becker...

·
Rollcage Crash Test Dummy
552 Posts
Yep! Love the show! funny as :)...And that chick? the Daddy's Girl?... Damn!

·
Lamahs approve of manuals
1,382 Posts
He amused me with "Dude where's my car", but I just can't forgive him for that MTV celebrity prank show punkd.
Add in that I'm yet to see him in any situation not acting like a tard, I'm forced to conclude that he *is* a tard, and one that grates . . . badly.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts