Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
What's with all the 67 bashing going on here? Some people don't like the steering wheel and the seats and what not... Maybe I'm just a little weird or something but I absolutely love my 67 coupe. When I bought the car it was a stock 67 with absolutely no options in it except the upgrade to the 289 engine. Other than that it was a simple 3 spd. I'll admit that with my height of 6'2'' I could stand for the steering wheel to be a little smaller but those are the most comfortable car seats that I have ever sat in. I can sit for hours and drive in my car with no discomfort of any kind. That car has been the most reliable that I have ever known. It has not had one problem since I bought it and to this day it keeps on running without one single complaint! So there.

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
Stupid me, I didn't know there were those diff's!

·
Mod/Vintage Mustang Member
239 Posts
I haven't really seen any "Bashing" on this particular site. I know some of us posted some opinions in the "Greatest Mustang" thread, but no one was bashing anything. It was all harmless ribbing.

·
Classic Mustang Member
92 Posts
s-code said:
I haven't really seen any "Bashing" on this particular site. I know some of us posted some opinions in the "Greatest Mustang" thread, but no one was bashing anything. It was all harmless ribbing.
That's exactly all it was - "ribbing". Nothing more - nothing less.

We have fun at it! That is, as long as we don't get too carried away. Right s-code? (calling my steering wheel a chebbie "look alike" steering wheel - Jeeesh!) lol.

Besides, MetalHead, you're in good company here. I think the 67 owners out number the 68 owners. That's a first!

·
Mod/Vintage Mustang Member
239 Posts
ZoNiE said:

That's exactly all it was - "ribbing". Nothing more - nothing less.

We have fun at it! That is, as long as we don't get too carried away. Right s-code? (calling my steering wheel a chebbie "look alike" steering wheel - Jeeesh!) lol.

hehehehe:s3

1 - 6 of 6 Posts