Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey ppl i saw a blue XF in a garage on (******edited by xa coupe- if the owner wants the location given then they can PM me,*****) and it looks like the XF in this pic...
I found this some were in the gallery cnt remember who is the owner but i just wanted to know if it is the same one coz it looks very similar.. if anyone knows who the owner is or wat im talkin bout.
Please reply.....

·
Registered
34 Posts
ey mate, it looks firmilier but not certian. if the owner replies, give us morew pics of it, the owner of that XF, it looks alright. i want to add iot to my colection. thank you.

·
Banned
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Better AUForte??
hehe

·
Oxford Green AU
1,281 Posts
If it is indeed similar to the one in the picture the owner has spent a large amount of time and money modifiying their car and does not know you've posted here with the location of their car. You don't have the right to do that.

If I look at the picture and decide I want an XF that is similar to the one in the picture. I just go to the location you specified and steal it.

If it is not a problem listing the address, I suggest you post the address at which your vehicle resides here for all to see.

·
Oxford Green AU
1,281 Posts
There is no need for personal insults.

It is worth remembering that these are public forums, available for anyone to see. I for one would not feel comfortable disclosing the address that my vehicle is stored for everyone to see.

It is common knowledge that theives browse car forums in search of potential targets.

This is why numberplates are always blacked out and details of modifications, alarm and anti theft systems shoud be reduced to what you'd be happy telling a complete stranger.

·
Bourbon powered V8
4,787 Posts
Pretty sure the one in the pic is tha same one in ViGiLaNtE's avatar - I assume it's his car, and I think he's in the Middle Eastern State of Australia.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts