Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Mr Sensible...
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving up to do some earthmoving up around Bungwahl and I stopped by Bulladelah to get some fuel and stretch my legs. By the side of the Caltex Roadhouse in Bulli I stopped there I spotted something curious- a rustic 50's style caravan and a sign Cherries. Curious I I looked toward this open window and bags of cherries were there. This lady was selling big ripe juicy cherries in bags, small, medium and large. I opted for a small bag. They were the most juiciest sweetest cherries I've ever tasted as I sucked on them and spat them in almost every direction from the car afterward. They were lucky cherries too as my whole day went without a hitch. That lady said you'll enjoy these cherries, well I did sure did. Anyway has anyone else stopped to any usual shops and stalls by the road where they found some strange or unsual being sold and what they thought of it or made the jouney interesting... :yummy:

·
Mr Sensible...
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hence my nickmame Mr Sensible no sick jokes here :hy: apart from a tinje of irony here and there.

·
You can do eeeit!
1,495 Posts
Um, yeah, at a stall outside the town of Kebumen, on my travels to Yogyakarta, Indonesia. They were selling dried, salted goat intestines. For what it was it didn't taste too bad, although it had a nasty aftertaste.

·
Ford Appreciation Society
3,666 Posts
Just remember - excessive consumption has a laxative effect......

·
BOFH
7,560 Posts
Dark_Horse said:
Um, yeah, at a stall outside the town of Kebumen, on my travels to Yogyakarta, Indonesia. They were selling dried, salted goat intestines. For what it was it didn't taste too bad, although it had a nasty aftertaste.
I'm still trying to understand how you got to be THAT hungry to eat it? :AAHHH:

·
I am The Brain
3,073 Posts
I remember we always used to go to Lakes Entrance for holidays when I was young, and at one point heading into LE there was always a berry place where they sold many different kinds of berries. They were great, we always got them.

I was hoping for a sick joke...you dont have to be sensible all of the time.

·
Mr Sensible...
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
FordHawk im trying to set a good example. I knew people were expecting something crude but it was even funnier the responses I got. Spose its the way your brought up thats all to blame being a honest straight shooting country boy and all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts