·
Registered
1,112 Posts
You bugger!:D Nice choice of "tools".

·
Australian Falcon Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks.......I think my wife is getting suspicious of my "cheap" purchases in the name of business. Just as well she is understanding

·
Chromed Member
1,810 Posts
every accountant should have at least 2 ford utes& and xr8, shouldnt they, escpecially since they are an important business necessisty.
:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

·
RACE
2,950 Posts
BlackXR6, you're the type of bloke I call BASTARDS!!!

No offence man, they are very nice rides. :cool:

Is the XR Ute a 6 or 8?

·
Registered
10,552 Posts
i like the black one the best. not a big fan of the utes. Dont take offense please. but the black one is sweet as hadies!

·
Australian Falcon Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All are sixes. The XR6 ute is a VCT. All are manual (is there any other way). My Ford dealer loves me.....he also thinks I'm nuts. My accountant thinks I'm certifiable......but you can't drive Holde**** ......no I can't say the word

·
Australian Falcon Member
65 Posts
Love your cars, I just feel real down though as I will never have a XR of my own so I guess looking at others car will have to do. :)

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Mate that is a mighty fine family you have started there! I notice you are based in Sydney.. have you checked out our club? We have a Central Coast run coming up in a few weekends time! Check the club web site for details, it would be great to see you there in one of the beasts! :D

·
I want a turtle!
2,635 Posts
Hmmmm.... nice..

I wish I could afford to have 2 (or 3) cars....

the insurance companies probably love you too?!?!

·
Australian Falcon Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Insurance companies are murdering me.......the most expensive to insure was the XR6 ute.....$1200.........and absolutely no under 25 drivers!

·
Was XLS, now XR8 UTE!!
313 Posts
Black XR6..

i wanted a XR6 ute, but insurance was going to cost me $5036!!!! so i settled for the XLS Marlin!

still waiting for the beast though.. and cant drive it till i get my P's in march!! grrrrr

take it easy mate!

·
Read Only
1,395 Posts
Very nice cars there blackXR6.:D
How good is it to walk out of a morning only to have to make the decision of which car you'll take for the day.:rolleyes:
Work or play?:nuts:
Russell.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts