Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see we have a visitor who is not one of our own...

Welcome to the terror dome Hobbes.... :evil:

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Everyone shhhhh! the evil demon wishes to speak.
Nah guys don't worry just the normal crap that comes from Holden fans mouths :p
*Donut King puts away the exorcism kit*
Now Hobbes behave or I'll banish you faster than it takes for a light to come on after you flick the switch on...
:cool:
Just kidding mate, I wonder about you being here it's on <b>Ford Forums</b> in the <b>Australian Ford Discussion</b> which makes me wonder if we have ourselves a closet Ford Fan here, afterall on BON it's only the <b>Australian Owners Connection</b> and that means all you have to do is own something Australian really, this place distinctly identifies Australian Fords.......
Either way, welcome enjoy your torture :p

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
:) Dk don't you know you aren't allowed a sence of humour when you are a mod:p You need to take a leaf out of Hobbes book :p

What do you think of our new home Hobbes?
And btw I can't post on your ls1 site anymore with out puttting the past word in twice. Same password but the system rejects the first try so seeing as I can't be bothered with reentring the passward manually I guess I will have to live with out:mad:

Did have some advice for the poor bloke who got run into. Actually people should got to the Australian section of LS1 and read about a hit and run. Very low act.

·
Evil Holden Overlord
920 Posts
HSE2 - yeah, Jim is pretty cut up about it - feel free to post something here, and I'll link it for ya ...

DK - Hey, we have rules we need to work by. The only Real Nazi Bastard is Zed in AAG ... :)

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
*false look of shock*
Are <b>YOU</b> one of the moderators on LS1, oh so sorry to insult you I had no idea :p

Ok back to normal insane donut king now YAY! *the crowd goes wild*

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Don't tell me you've lost your marbles again DK... ;)

Anyway, glad to see you here Hobbes.. All and sundry are welcome to our new little village. Just don't go and try to influence anyone to convert to the dark side ;) ...

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Bah all your posts are belong to us hehehehe.
Somethingawful.com, hehehehe that ro><0r, Time magazine even said something about that craze lol!
re readies the exorcism kit just in case Hobbes does try influence people.

Marbles? What marbles, I hever had any marbles.
I deny that I ever had any of those objects, the marbles hehehehe!

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
DONUT KING said:
Marbles? What marbles, I hever had any marbles.
I deny that I ever had any of those objects, the marbles hehehehe!
We know, you crazee bugger.... ;)

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
hobbes,

:p

just goes to show how imature I am

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Don't know about leader but he is a moderator for the ls1 guys. Talked a couple of times in email conversation and is a good bloke just drives the wrong car:p

1 - 20 of 26 Posts