Ford Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a look at LS.1 before, Fordman said it made intersting reading, the darkside boasts more Ford owners than realised. Then I had a thought (unusual) went to BON for a perv, who owned up to owning a Ford and losing control of it. None other than Hobbes.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
So we have a real life Darth Vader in Hobbes!!.. Was a good guy, but was turned by the evil emperor general ls1!!!..

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and he admits to losing it, think it may have been a 3.9 (snigger)

*FOOTNOTE* it has been known for 3.3's to be badged as 3.9's so they dont feel embarrased when pulling up at the lights. (ROTFLMAO)

·
Shhh, we're hunting Lions
1,610 Posts
I think Hobbes is one of the few guys on LS1.com that doesn't have a vacuum I mean LS1, I think he may have a V6 commondore. :wink2:

Don't get me started on the weezy crap sound those V6 make.:evil2:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my neighbour has a V6, every morning at 6:30 he leaves home, this thing must be hitting 6000rpm when he goes past my drive. trouble is he's only doing about 50k. this thing is all wind.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
THE DOCTOR said:
this thing is all wind.
That's all Holden's (& their owners) are Doc.. Full of piss and wind.. :rolleyes:

·
1,610 Posts
I know atleast the Falcon, Magna, Camry etc 6's growl when they are going hard these things just plain and simply sound like ****. :wink2:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
fair dinkum this bloke thinks he's peter brock, I just laugh, my wife say's leave him alone, yeah right...

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
this idiot even smiles when he drives past, you know the one, that sarcastic I'm fast, try and catch me if you can look. plus (I'm laughing now back in a sec). he put on wheel covers from k-mart to spruce it up. (lol)

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
THE DOCTOR said:
he put on wheel covers from k-mart to spruce it up. (lol)
Oh yeah. I know the type. Did he get chrome wheels covers to make it look flash?? Morons the lot of 'em.. :rolleyes:

·
1,610 Posts
Does he have the rear wing, nothing says fast like a commode with wheel trims and a rear wing.:wink2:

·
Interloper from LS1.com
768 Posts
I can confirm that Hobbes is cylindrically challanged - however we have let him get away with it because he is the mderator on our forum.

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,542 Posts
Wheel covers from Kmart... Yuke, mate i'd rather stick with stockies.
One my dads EL we painted the stock wheels silver and put the police caps on, that looks good.

Oh yeah another manditory mod for ediot commo drivers, no offence to Brendan or Hobbes, the infamous "on the seventh day god created holden" sticker, what bloody d*** h****.

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Brendan said:
I can confirm that Hobbes is cylindrically challanged - however we have let him get away with it because he is the mderator on our forum.
You mean that you are afraid of being banned from the forums so you don't make a fuss of it ;) :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts