Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My B-Day BBQ/party date will be December 1st!
Only thing we ask is to bring a side dish, if you can. You guys can show anytime after noon. People staying for the party and drinking will be asked to spend the night!!!

Any questions??

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
You know you can always count on me - I'll bring something or other....:cheer: :cheer:

And I want another dose of the :spe: :spe: :spe:

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
Oh Scamper - what should I bring? I don't know where the list is, or if there is a list at all - I don't want to bring soda if 5 other people are :D:D:D:D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The list is on PT, but if that is down for another day I'll start another one here. OH you were missing a:spe: and yes I'm sure that will be the center of attention for the first few hours.

·
Hardcore GL Tuner
190 Posts
Can't wait!

I really want to hear your new system BAD!!!
And another excuse to p a r t y ! ! !
I'm going to bring something, but just not sure what yet. We'll see when PT comes back online...

·
Hardcore GL Tuner
190 Posts
Help

So Scamp, what would you like to see there? I can bring either hotdogs, hamburgers, potato salad, soda... Whatever just give me something so I don't have to think on my own:s3
[edit] and how much of what you choose for me, I need quantity's here:p [/edit]

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: Help

cybervampyre said:
So Scamp, what would you like to see there? I can bring either hotdogs, hamburgers, potato salad, soda... Whatever just give me something so I don't have to think on my own:s3
[edit] and how much of what you choose for me, I need quantity's here:p [/edit]
I wouldn't bring hot and hamburgers since the meat is taken of, since Dan is bring soda's, Iguess that leaves the POTATO SALAD:s6: I'm guessing here on the amount of people but I'm expecting around 20-60 people here. So maybe bring what you can carry:crazy1:

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
I'll try to make it.. but if i do it'll be in the late afternoon.. the moving might take up most of the day.. :D:D..

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
What time is this starting, Scamper? I have class until 12:00 and won't be in FF 'till about 1:00 pm or so - hope that won't be a problem!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Scamper said:
My B-Day BBQ/party date will be December 1st!
Only thing we ask is to bring a side dish, if you can. You guys can show anytime after noon. People staying for the party and drinking will be asked to spend the night!!!

Any questions??
I don't know what time it starts?:s6: BUt the Teriyaki wont be ready until about 3ish

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
:beerchuge

Happy B-day....and stuff....

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah yeah it's gone and forgotten until saturday:s6: :whiskey:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts