Ford Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictures of the Bapoc Mod day at my house, Lots of things getting done that day;)
Enjoy:)

9. Time for an ice cream break:D

15. One bad Bolt!!!

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Nice pics Scamper, but only three came up. Never mind I didn't give it time to down load.

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
that turned out to be a great day..

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like you had a lotsa fun!!! Nice pics. I just pictured my block taken over by a buncha probes. Gotta love that Lightning too in the last pic. That musta been awesome!!
Your car looks phat too, looks like its slammed. I couldnt even make it to the end of my block here if mine was that low... Gottz love the rims, great choice!

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
man, that figures. tony's leading the brigade to the ice cream truck, followed closely by his sidekick dan! :p

was that kristen working on her car? :nuts:

man, we need another mod day down here.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ProbeBandit said:
Looks like you had a lotsa fun!!! Nice pics. I just pictured my block taken over by a buncha probes. Gotta love that Lightning too in the last pic. That musta been awesome!!
Your car looks phat too, looks like its slammed. I couldnt even make it to the end of my block here if mine was that low... Gottz love the rims, great choice!
Yep the is slammed to the earth. Hopefully I'll have that altered by the end of winter. I want to raise it up about an inch.
And yes that day was blast. I recomend it for everyone!!
We even had GT3 memory card battles, but only two people had memory card so natually I won. I was the only one with the F-1 cars, was the only one who knew how to drive them:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts