Ford Forums banner

Will the BA be the best looking Falcon yet?

• Yes

Votes: 24 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 288 Posts

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
I like it!

G

·
0 Posts
J-type said:
What do you guy's think of the Lincoln blackwood and do you reckon Ford should do a 4 door Falcon ute?
Nice.... you can tell it's a luxo type truck.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
The Blackwood's not really my cup of tea.. I much prefer the look of the R5..
If the AV looks like your drawing J-type than I don't think Ford will have too much to worry about.. :D

·
Territory TS - AWD
2,374 Posts
.....do you reckon Ford should do a 4 door Falcon ute?
YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

I reckon they should have done one about 15 years ago, never let the hilux, rodeo, triton, etc get a hold of the market.

AND MAKE IT AWD TOO!

·
Ford Member
1,156 Posts
Is it just me or do I detect alot of shared dna between the Blackwood and the R5.

The Blackwood looks like a americanised version of the R5. A bit more boxy, a bit more tacky.

I think Ford can work something from the AU to make something great in the form of the AV, from your pictures jtype, I like what it could be.

I think Ford should make a 4 door ute, the ute has been so much a success, and complimenting it with a 4 door version would strengthen sales and the image.

·
lens boy
71 Posts
Re: your imaging

J-type

Its a pitty you work for Ford, because i luv your renditions,they are hot you could make lots of$$$$$$$$$ with me my boy!!!!!!!

Regards spyman...
:nuts: :nuts: :D :D ;) ;) :p :p :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Read Only
1,395 Posts
J-type said:
What do you guy's think of the Lincoln blackwood and do you reckon Ford should do a 4 door Falcon ute?
I think it looks great J-type, is it like a luxury Effy or something?
I also recall that the XD design project was named "Blackwood"
:rolleyes:
Bring on a diverse range for the Falcon to expand market share in other areas I say!:D
Russell.

·
Hawthorn Supporter
1,808 Posts
I absolutely love the colour.I wish Ford brings out a colour similar to that :cool:
The headlights look great too:D

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Colour is a bit light!!!:eek:
But love the BMW bumper and the R5 lights, we have some real talent around here.
Keep it up

·
Australia XF ford fairmont Ghia Member
89 Posts
nice

g'day mate love the graphics :)

i my self are studing graphics about 2 head off to uni
i was wondering what uni u attended?

im looken at RMIT or something along thoes lines

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
HSE2 said:
I really really hope the A? interior looks nothing like the BMW 7 series job.
Me too!!!.. Me no likey at all.. :(

1 - 20 of 288 Posts