Ford Forums banner

21 - 40 of 80 Posts
H

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Michael Johnson, PE wrote:
> Lynn wrote:


>> Hanky is also a real estate magnate
>> http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/hhh3/realestate.html


> He seems to be quite the capitalist for a left wing communist.
> Typical hypocritical behavior for a liberal though.


The commie threat is gone and has been replaced by the
terror threat as a tool to keep you ignorant sheeple
terrified and obedient to your big government ruling
masters. Do try to keep up, Mikey!
And Liberals have always believed that labor should
be rewarded. It's you capitalist oppressors who think
labor is shameful, and something to be exploited and
abused rather than rewarded.

> Go to this page on his site:


You'd probably appreciate this one more. It's dedicated
to a performance car with forced induction. Hey, if you're
interested in upgrading, the car is for sale...

http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/hhh3/300zx.html


-


http://www.st911.org



Here's what happens to steel framed buildings exposed
to raging infernos for hours on end.

http://davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr69c.html

On 9-11-01, WTC7, a 47 story steel framed building, which
had only small, random fires, dropped in perfect symmetry
at near free fall speed as in a perfectly executed controlled
demolition.

http://911research.wtc7.net/talks/wtc/videos.html
http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html
http://wtc7.net/articles/FEMA/WTC_ch5.htm

Ever wonder who benefits from the 150 MILLION
U.S. taxpayer dollars spent each DAY in Iraq?
http://www.commondreams.org/views04/0223-08.htm
http://www.corpwatch.org/article.php?list=type&type=21

"They are waging a campaign of murder and destruction. And
there is no limit to the innocent lives they are willing to
take... men with blind hatred and armed with lethal weapons
who are capable of any atrocity... they respect no laws of
warfare or morality."
-bu$h describing his own illegal invasion of Iraq.
http://www.robert-fisk.com/iraqwarvictims_mar2003.htm
 
W

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
This ignorance only goes on and on and on because it NEEDS an audience.
If you ignore it, it will eventually go away!
"Joe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> "Michael Johnson, PE" <[email protected]> wrote in news:UvCdnT2T8rqazHbeRVn-
> [email protected]:
>
>> Joe wrote:
>>> "Michael Johnson, PE" <[email protected]> wrote in
>>> news:GJednQ7hT4Y7Z3fenZ[email protected]:
>>>
>>>> Lynn wrote:
>>>>>>> Hanky torments rec.motorcycles all the time. They throw him

> around
>>>>>>> like a beach ball.
>>>>>> I would bet that Hanky likes being dressed up and treated like the
>>>>>> Gimp in "Pulp Fiction" by his masters at Cornell. I can also
>>>>>> imagine Hanky and his liberal buddies protesting the war on the

> lawn
>>>>>> at Cornell like this picture shows: http://tinyurl.com/76l23

> (click
>>>>>> at your own risk).
>>>>> Here is Hanky's webpage http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/hhh3/
>>>>> but he does ride a cool Valk
>>>>> http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/hhh3/valkyrie.jpg and a very

> well
>>>>> preserved V65 http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/hhh3/v65side.jpg
>>>>>
>>>>> Hanky is also a real estate magnate
>>>>> http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/hhh3/realestate.html
>>>> He seems to be quite the capitalist for a left wing communist.
>>>> Typical hypocritical behavior for a liberal though.
>>>>
>>>> Go to this page on his site: >
>>>> http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/hhh3/backyard.html Read the
>>>> second paragraph on top of the second picture. Is it just me or

> does
>>>> that register a 9.9 on your weird-$hit-O'meter?
>>>
>>> A bit more than a 9.9 I'd say. The guy needs to have his tongue cut
>>> out, or at least his fingers chopped off.

>>
>> The comment about his Bro wanting "beautiful brown skinned rug rats
>> since he was a teenager" just seems very strange. Is that a thought

> you
>> had when you were a teenager? It certainly wasn't one of mine. Plus
>> who does Hank think he is, 50 Cent, calling them "you little bitches"?
>> You're right, it BENT the needle on my weird-$shit-O'meter.

>
> Yup. I think somebody needs to make _him_ their little bitch...
 
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
What ignorance? We're just having some fun. Seems that Ol' Hank needs
to suffer a bit.


"wf81" <[email protected]> wrote in news:LiRGf.1998$UD1.216
@bignews2.bellsouth.net:

> This ignorance only goes on and on and on because it NEEDS an

audience.
> If you ignore it, it will eventually go away!
> "Joe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> "Michael Johnson, PE" <[email protected]> wrote in

news:UvCdnT2T8rqazHbeRVn-
>> [email protected]:
>>
>>> Joe wrote:
>>>> "Michael Johnson, PE" <[email protected]> wrote in
>>>> news:[email protected]:
>>>>
>>>>> Lynn wrote:
>>>>>>>> Hanky torments rec.motorcycles all the time. They throw him

>> around
>>>>>>>> like a beach ball.
>>>>>>> I would bet that Hanky likes being dressed up and treated like

the
>>>>>>> Gimp in "Pulp Fiction" by his masters at Cornell. I can also
>>>>>>> imagine Hanky and his liberal buddies protesting the war on the

>> lawn
>>>>>>> at Cornell like this picture shows: http://tinyurl.com/76l23

>> (click
>>>>>>> at your own risk).
>>>>>> Here is Hanky's webpage

http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/hhh3/
>>>>>> but he does ride a cool Valk
>>>>>> http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/hhh3/valkyrie.jpg and a very

>> well
>>>>>> preserved V65

http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/hhh3/v65side.jpg
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Hanky is also a real estate magnate
>>>>>> http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/hhh3/realestate.html
>>>>> He seems to be quite the capitalist for a left wing communist.
>>>>> Typical hypocritical behavior for a liberal though.
>>>>>
>>>>> Go to this page on his site: >
>>>>> http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/hhh3/backyard.html Read the
>>>>> second paragraph on top of the second picture. Is it just me or

>> does
>>>>> that register a 9.9 on your weird-$hit-O'meter?
>>>>
>>>> A bit more than a 9.9 I'd say. The guy needs to have his tongue

cut
>>>> out, or at least his fingers chopped off.
>>>
>>> The comment about his Bro wanting "beautiful brown skinned rug rats
>>> since he was a teenager" just seems very strange. Is that a thought

>> you
>>> had when you were a teenager? It certainly wasn't one of mine.

Plus
>>> who does Hank think he is, 50 Cent, calling them "you little

bitches"?
>>> You're right, it BENT the needle on my weird-$shit-O'meter.

>>
>> Yup. I think somebody needs to make _him_ their little bitch...

>
>
>
 
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Hank <"impeach"@bu$h.gov> wrote in news:dsgmm5$2tj$1
@ruby.cit.cornell.edu:

> Joe wrote:
>
>> The guy needs to have his tongue cut
>> out, or at least his fingers chopped off.

>
> Extremists are so uptight, humorless, and full of hate
> that they can only react to to their fear and hate with
> violence.


Point One: I'm nowhere near being an "extremist" as you falsely claim.
If anything, you are waaaay beyond any place I could ever imagine being.
How do I know this? I've read your drivel.

Point Two: I'm a fun guy. I think it would be very entertaining
watching you squeal.

> They're not far removed from monkeys.


Reminds me - Curious George is coming out soon. Have to go see that
one..

> You also despise freedom, and feel the need to control and
> dictate other peoples' behavior even when it doesn't affect
> you.


You know this about me from a single sentence? Now don't be shy,
Hankee.

> I see that you're not disputing any of well documented
> facts mentioned in the links below.


No. I prefer to simply razz you off the cuff because that's what I feel
like doing at the moment. No rules. Just right.

> Thanks for again for
> confirming that everything I post is accurate and factual...

<blubber snipped>

In your dreams, sweet pea.
 
W

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Ol' Hanks the ignorant one1
"Joe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> What ignorance? We're just having some fun. Seems that Ol' Hank needs
> to suffer a bit.
>
>
> "wf81" <[email protected]> wrote in news:LiRGf.1998$UD1.216
> @bignews2.bellsouth.net:
>
>> This ignorance only goes on and on and on because it NEEDS an

> audience.
>> If you ignore it, it will eventually go away!
>> "Joe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>>> "Michael Johnson, PE" <[email protected]> wrote in

> news:UvCdnT2T8rqazHbeRVn-
>>> [email protected]:
>>>
>>>> Joe wrote:
>>>>> "Michael Johnson, PE" <[email protected]> wrote in
>>>>> news:[email protected]:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Lynn wrote:
>>>>>>>>> Hanky torments rec.motorcycles all the time. They throw him
>>> around
>>>>>>>>> like a beach ball.
>>>>>>>> I would bet that Hanky likes being dressed up and treated like

> the
>>>>>>>> Gimp in "Pulp Fiction" by his masters at Cornell. I can also
>>>>>>>> imagine Hanky and his liberal buddies protesting the war on the
>>> lawn
>>>>>>>> at Cornell like this picture shows: http://tinyurl.com/76l23
>>> (click
>>>>>>>> at your own risk).
>>>>>>> Here is Hanky's webpage

> http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/hhh3/
>>>>>>> but he does ride a cool Valk
>>>>>>> http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/hhh3/valkyrie.jpg and a very
>>> well
>>>>>>> preserved V65

> http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/hhh3/v65side.jpg
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Hanky is also a real estate magnate
>>>>>>> http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/hhh3/realestate.html
>>>>>> He seems to be quite the capitalist for a left wing communist.
>>>>>> Typical hypocritical behavior for a liberal though.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Go to this page on his site: >
>>>>>> http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/hhh3/backyard.html Read the
>>>>>> second paragraph on top of the second picture. Is it just me or
>>> does
>>>>>> that register a 9.9 on your weird-$hit-O'meter?
>>>>>
>>>>> A bit more than a 9.9 I'd say. The guy needs to have his tongue

> cut
>>>>> out, or at least his fingers chopped off.
>>>>
>>>> The comment about his Bro wanting "beautiful brown skinned rug rats
>>>> since he was a teenager" just seems very strange. Is that a thought
>>> you
>>>> had when you were a teenager? It certainly wasn't one of mine.

> Plus
>>>> who does Hank think he is, 50 Cent, calling them "you little

> bitches"?
>>>> You're right, it BENT the needle on my weird-$shit-O'meter.
>>>
>>> Yup. I think somebody needs to make _him_ their little bitch...

>>
>>
>>

>
 
M

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Hank wrote:
> Michael Johnson, PE wrote:
>
>> The comment about his Bro wanting "beautiful brown skinned
>> rug rats since he was a teenager" just seems very strange.

>
> And you wanted what - a white hood, a cross and
> a "mind" dominated by fear, hate, and ignorance?
> As predicted, I see that you're still desperately
> avoiding the facts and truth in the link I posted.
> Thanks for confirming that everything I post is
> factual and irrefutable - again... <g>


We all know you are my "little bitch" don't we. ;)
 
M

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Every time I open your posts I see the equivalent of "Blah, Blah, Blah
Blah....." You have to be one of the most boring and clueless MF'ers on
this planet. Why don't you and your Bro go play with your "bitches".
God help them with you as their uncle talking to them like they are
crack whores. The enlightened, sensitive, liberal you claim to be is
nothing but hypocritical horse shit.
 
H

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Joe wrote:
> What ignorance? We're just having some fun. Seems that Ol' Hank needs
> to suffer a bit.


So, how do you figure a couple of clueless clowns making
fools of themselves as I expose their ignorance causes
me to suffer?
BTW, thanks for acknowledging that everything in Professor
Jones' well researched paper is factual and accurate. <g>

http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html

http://www.st911.org



Here's what happens to steel framed buildings exposed
to raging infernos for hours on end.

http://davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr69c.html

On 9-11-01, WTC7, a 47 story steel framed building, which
had only small, random fires, dropped in perfect symmetry
at near free fall speed as in a perfectly executed controlled
demolition.

http://911research.wtc7.net/talks/wtc/videos.html
http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html
http://wtc7.net/articles/FEMA/WTC_ch5.htm


"You're doin' a heckuva job, Brownie!" - bu$h, a few days
before his FEMA chief, Micheal Brown was forced to resign
because of his gross incompetence.

"The tools that enable Cuba to save lives and preserve
human dignity during hurricanes are socialist values
and organization." - Dr. W.T. Whitney Jr

Ever wonder who benefits from the 150 MILLION
U.S. taxpayer dollars spent each DAY in Iraq?
http://www.commondreams.org/views04/0223-08.htm
http://www.corpwatch.org/article.php?list=type&type=21

"They are waging a campaign of murder and destruction. And
there is no limit to the innocent lives they are willing to
take... men with blind hatred and armed with lethal weapons
who are capable of any atrocity... they respect no laws of
warfare or morality."
-bu$h describing his own illegal invasion of Iraq.
http://www.robert-fisk.com/iraqwarvictims_mar2003.htm
 
H

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Michael Johnson, PE wrote:
> Hank wrote:


>> As predicted, I see that you're still desperately avoiding the facts
>> and truth in the link I posted. Thanks for confirming that everything
>> I post is
>> factual and irrefutable - again... <g>


> We all know you are my "little bitch" don't we. ;)


We all know that you dance to my tune whenever I
decide to play it, Mikey boy. And again, thanks
for confirming that everything I've posted not only
wads your panties up real good and tight, but is
accurate and irrefutable.
You sure do get worked up when your heroes are
exposed was liars, thieves, terrorists and treasonous
war criminals... <chuckle>

http://www.commondreams.org/views03/0906-01.htm

http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html

http://www.st911.org



Here's what happens to steel framed buildings exposed
to raging infernos for hours on end.

http://davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr69c.html

On 9-11-01, WTC7, a 47 story steel framed building, which
had only small, random fires, dropped in perfect symmetry
at near free fall speed as in a perfectly executed controlled
demolition.

http://911research.wtc7.net/talks/wtc/videos.html
http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html
http://wtc7.net/articles/FEMA/WTC_ch5.htm


"You're doin' a heckuva job, Brownie!" - bu$h, a few days
before his FEMA chief, Micheal Brown was forced to resign
because of his gross incompetence.

"The tools that enable Cuba to save lives and preserve
human dignity during hurricanes are socialist values
and organization." - Dr. W.T. Whitney Jr

Ever wonder who benefits from the 150 MILLION
U.S. taxpayer dollars spent each DAY in Iraq?
http://www.commondreams.org/views04/0223-08.htm
http://www.corpwatch.org/article.php?list=type&type=21

"They are waging a campaign of murder and destruction. And
there is no limit to the innocent lives they are willing to
take... men with blind hatred and armed with lethal weapons
who are capable of any atrocity... they respect no laws of
warfare or morality."
-bu$h describing his own illegal invasion of Iraq.
http://www.robert-fisk.com/iraqwarvictims_mar2003.htm

http://www.commondreams.org/
http://www.truthout.org/
http://www.prohibitioncosts.org/
http://thirdworldtraveler.com/
http://counterpunch.org/
http://responsiblewealth.org/

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things
that matter." -- Martin Luther King Jr.

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President,
or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is
not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable
to the American public."
-- Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

Don't let bu$h do to the United States what his very close
friend and top campaign contributor, Ken Lay, did to Enron...
 
H

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Michael Johnson, PE wrote:

> Every time I open your posts I see the equivalent of
> "Blah, Blah, Blah


If you were able to read and comprehend English,
not only would you be able to understand the words,
but you'd realize that the bu$h regime is the most
incompetent, deceitful, anti-American, treasonous,
and terrorist regime ever to disgrace The United
States of America - and you might even be able to
defend yourself rather than let me make a complete
fool of you on a public forum... <chuckle>

http://www.commondreams.org/views03/0906-01.htm

http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html


http://www.st911.org



Here's what happens to steel framed buildings exposed
to raging infernos for hours on end.

http://davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr69c.html

On 9-11-01, WTC7, a 47 story steel framed building, which
had only small, random fires, dropped in perfect symmetry
at near free fall speed as in a perfectly executed controlled
demolition.

http://911research.wtc7.net/talks/wtc/videos.html
http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html
http://wtc7.net/articles/FEMA/WTC_ch5.htm


"You're doin' a heckuva job, Brownie!" - bu$h, a few days
before his FEMA chief, Micheal Brown was forced to resign
because of his gross incompetence.

"The tools that enable Cuba to save lives and preserve
human dignity during hurricanes are socialist values
and organization." - Dr. W.T. Whitney Jr

Ever wonder who benefits from the 150 MILLION
U.S. taxpayer dollars spent each DAY in Iraq?
http://www.commondreams.org/views04/0223-08.htm
http://www.corpwatch.org/article.php?list=type&type=21

"They are waging a campaign of murder and destruction. And
there is no limit to the innocent lives they are willing to
take... men with blind hatred and armed with lethal weapons
who are capable of any atrocity... they respect no laws of
warfare or morality."
-bu$h describing his own illegal invasion of Iraq.
http://www.robert-fisk.com/iraqwarvictims_mar2003.htm

http://www.commondreams.org/
http://www.truthout.org/
http://www.prohibitioncosts.org/
http://thirdworldtraveler.com/
http://counterpunch.org/
http://responsiblewealth.org/

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things
that matter." -- Martin Luther King Jr.

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President,
or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is
not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable
to the American public."
-- Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

Don't let bu$h do to the United States what his very close
friend and top campaign contributor, Ken Lay, did to Enron...
 
W

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Hank wrote:
> Michael Johnson, PE wrote:
>
>> Every time I open your posts I see the equivalent of
>> "Blah, Blah, Blah

>
> If you were able to read and comprehend English,



Until you quit acting like a total nutbag, you will be treated as
such. The problem is you apparently have no concept that you are a
nutbag, therefore can do nothing about it. Yeah, I'm a fatass, but I can
lose weight because I KNOW I'm a fatass. People who are mentally ill
nutbags don't know they are nut bags. It's kind of like stupid people.
See, a stupid person doesn't have any less intelligence than a smart one
comparatively. They just have a smaller glass. Their small glass is
filled to the top just like a smart persons big glass so they don't see
any difference between themselves and the smart person. Hank, you're
excuse is over, I am officially informing you that YOU, are a nutbag.
You may now continue to be a nutbag and be taken with all the importance
of a grain of salt, or you can stop being a nutbag and possibly be taken
seriously. Your choice.

--
"I have no need to purchase any bulk e-mail software
and use it to piss off the Internet community and lose
my Internet account. If I want to piss off somebody,
I'll do it on a one-to-one basis." - Norman L De Forest
1942-2006
 
M

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Hank wrote:
> Michael Johnson, PE wrote:
>> Hank wrote:

>
>>> As predicted, I see that you're still desperately avoiding the facts
>>> and truth in the link I posted. Thanks for confirming that everything
>>> I post is
>>> factual and irrefutable - again... <g>

>
>> We all know you are my "little bitch" don't we. ;)

>
> We all know that you dance to my tune whenever I
> decide to play it, Mikey boy. And again, thanks
> for confirming that everything I've posted not only
> wads your panties up real good and tight, but is
> accurate and irrefutable.


Yeah, sure. Now Bitch, post some more left wing, communist, Bush hating
propaganda that has no basis in truth or reality.
 
M

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I see you conveniently ignored the bulk of my comment. Typical
hypocritical liberal behavior. Now Bitch, post some more left wing lies
for your Master.
 
M

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
He is truly the "Barney Fife" of the left wing, Bush hater crowd.
 
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Hank <"impeach"@bu$h.gov> wrote in news:dskuvu$b31$1
@ruby.cit.cornell.edu:

> Joe wrote:
>> What ignorance? We're just having some fun. Seems that Ol' Hank

needs
>> to suffer a bit.

>
> So, how do you figure a couple of clueless clowns making
> fools of themselves as I expose their ignorance causes
> me to suffer?


Point One: We are not clowns, as we are gainfully employed outside of
the circus.

Point Two: We are not clueless. The proof of that is in you calling us
clueless. Having called us clueless with no base, you have proven that
you are the clueless one.

Point Three: Having your tongue ripped out or your fingers chopped off
would probably qualify as suffering. Now if that could only happen.

> BTW, thanks for acknowledging that everything in Professor
> Jones' well researched paper is factual and accurate. <g>


<blabbering, slobbering, trash snipped>

I don't give a rat's ass what Professor Jones says. You are one sick
mofo who needs to leave the planet.
 
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
"Michael Johnson, PE" <[email protected]> wrote in news:OvOdnfi1V6GW3XPeRVn-
[email protected]:

> He is truly the "Barney Fife" of the left wing, Bush hater crowd.


Michael, in all fairness, we can hate Bush without being associated with
Hank. ;)
 
M

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Joe wrote:
> "Michael Johnson, PE" <[email protected]> wrote in news:OvOdnfi1V6GW3XPeRVn-
> [email protected]:
>
>> He is truly the "Barney Fife" of the left wing, Bush hater crowd.

>
> Michael, in all fairness, we can hate Bush without being associated with
> Hank. ;)


There's people who really dislike the President and then there are
people that have a blind hatred of him. The same happened with Clinton.
Funny how most everything is cyclical. With both presidents the
people with the blind hatred did their cause more harm than good by
their actions.
 
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
"Michael Johnson, PE" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:eek:8ydnUC[email protected]:

> Joe wrote:
>> "Michael Johnson, PE" <[email protected]> wrote in
>> news:OvOdnfi1V6GW3XPeRVn- [email protected]:
>>
>>> He is truly the "Barney Fife" of the left wing, Bush hater crowd.

>>
>> Michael, in all fairness, we can hate Bush without being associated
>> with Hank. ;)

>
> There's people who really dislike the President and then there are
> people that have a blind hatred of him. The same happened with
> Clinton.
> Funny how most everything is cyclical. With both presidents the
> people with the blind hatred did their cause more harm than good by
> their actions.


Absolutely agreed. But as you know, the 'hatred' thing goes beyond
presidents. It's why there are racially and religiously motivated
crimes.
 
M

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Joe wrote:
> "Michael Johnson, PE" <[email protected]> wrote in
> news:eek:[email protected]:
>
>> Joe wrote:
>>> "Michael Johnson, PE" <[email protected]> wrote in
>>> news:OvOdnfi1V6GW3XPeRVn- [email protected]:
>>>
>>>> He is truly the "Barney Fife" of the left wing, Bush hater crowd.
>>> Michael, in all fairness, we can hate Bush without being associated
>>> with Hank. ;)

>> There's people who really dislike the President and then there are
>> people that have a blind hatred of him. The same happened with
>> Clinton.
>> Funny how most everything is cyclical. With both presidents the
>> people with the blind hatred did their cause more harm than good by
>> their actions.

>
> Absolutely agreed. But as you know, the 'hatred' thing goes beyond
> presidents. It's why there are racially and religiously motivated
> crimes.


What bothers me the most about politics is the outright lies that are
told. The next thing that bothers me is that the press has become just
as politicized as the politicians. The only way for a person to find
the truth anymore is to go to the Internet and rely on the more
legitimate neutral bloggers. The press ought to be totally humiliated
with the lack of truth and honesty in their reporting. They don't think
we can hear the unbiased truth and make up our own minds. Either that
or they don't want us to know the truth for fear their own personal
political agendas won't be advanced to their liking.
 
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
"Michael Johnson, PE" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> Joe wrote:
>> "Michael Johnson, PE" <[email protected]> wrote in
>> news:eek:[email protected]:
>>
>>> Joe wrote:
>>>> "Michael Johnson, PE" <[email protected]> wrote in
>>>> news:OvOdnfi1V6GW3XPeRVn- [email protected]:
>>>>
>>>>> He is truly the "Barney Fife" of the left wing, Bush hater crowd.
>>>> Michael, in all fairness, we can hate Bush without being associated
>>>> with Hank. ;)
>>> There's people who really dislike the President and then there are
>>> people that have a blind hatred of him. The same happened with
>>> Clinton.
>>> Funny how most everything is cyclical. With both presidents the
>>> people with the blind hatred did their cause more harm than good by
>>> their actions.

>>
>> Absolutely agreed. But as you know, the 'hatred' thing goes beyond
>> presidents. It's why there are racially and religiously motivated
>> crimes.

>
> What bothers me the most about politics is the outright lies that are
> told. The next thing that bothers me is that the press has become just
> as politicized as the politicians. The only way for a person to find
> the truth anymore is to go to the Internet and rely on the more
> legitimate neutral bloggers. The press ought to be totally humiliated
> with the lack of truth and honesty in their reporting. They don't think
> we can hear the unbiased truth and make up our own minds. Either that
> or they don't want us to know the truth for fear their own personal
> political agendas won't be advanced to their liking.


Right on all counts. The only thing I'd like to point out is that it's
unilateral. Both parties and their supporters are full of bottom-feeders.
 
21 - 40 of 80 Posts
Top