Ford Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think of the new thunderbird? I kind of like them...they are growing on me.

·
Mod/Multicar Member
149 Posts
i like it. its a sharp looking car. too bad its price is out of my reach. i figure if i wait about twenty years i might be able to by one that needs a complete restoration.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Arent they going for somewhere in the mid to high 30s? Youch!

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Yeah, just read the Parade mag in Sundays paper. They're saying $40,000 dollars now, for a hard top convertable. But I do like the car. One of the best looking Fords this year.

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
Do you KNOW all the cool stuff I could get for the Probe with that much $$$......

Then again.....chicks dig the new Thunderbird. :D

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
Nylie said:
Trey, as a chick, I dig em...
And I give you all proof!:D

Isn't it kinda funny how a new T-Bird costs more than a Mustang Cobra? I wonder how many they will sell.......

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
They will sell well, specially since the production of them is going to be limited. I am not all that thrilled with the interior/instrument cluster. They should have went with a retro look on the inside also.

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
no, there were no recalls on the new bird that i know of.

i do know ford was hedging on whether or not to release the car at all. :(

when i bought my cobra, i picked up one of their orientation folders for new cars, and this one was for the t-bird. it was interesting reading the demographic breakdown on who would buy the car.

as for the price, it sounds like ford is planning on making this car upscale, just like the original was. you won't see too many around, just like the original as well. perhaps that's by design.

the dealer will be selling them. they even had one on the lot that i caught a quick glimpse of. i have to go back to them for some svt related stuff, but i will see if i can scope it and get some pics.

plus, one of my brothers owns a 1955 bird and my dad used to have a 1960 bird. both were very nice cars.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts