Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
T

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been told today by a reliable source, that the new XR due out in Sep-Oct is not 260kw. It is a limited run only...Shock horror you all say. If you want to know send me a pm, this is going to knock Holden on it's Bum. I will only reply to people that I have known on this board for a while, and only to people that I can trust....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now to the Car at Domenelli Ford in Sutherland...FARKIN HELL is all I can say. I cracked a fat so hard the dog would'nt have been able to chew on it. I will post a new thread containing details and prices.
 

·
Turbo Pilot
Joined
·
85 Posts
Are you saying that this Limited XR8 will finally be able to mix with the best of HSV? We can only hope!!!

What will that mean for the TE cars, let alone the Mustang. I can't help but think the Mustang was a fantastic idea, but about 2 years to late. It would have been a sure winner before the GENIII
 
T

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Info has'nt been released by Ford or there Dealers yet. That's why the secrecy.
 

·
The SparkleHunter™
Joined
·
10,144 Posts
**Dons Big Kev voice**

I'm Excited!!..

Excuse me Mr Bank Guy, now that the value of my property has increased, how about a loan... hehe.. :D
 
T

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
why not buy a second hand AU taxi and get these guys to fit it out.
 

·
The SparkleHunter™
Joined
·
10,144 Posts
I'm a Tickford kinda guy Doc.. While I'd love to build my own baby, I just love the stuff that comes from Glenbarry Rd..

You have a PM Doc.. :D
 
T

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you saw this car you'd change. This guy has even been in consultation with Uncle Geoff and Happy Jack. Geoff even took or had pictures taken of this car, for David I presume. Ford stealing ideas....no surely not.
 

·
The SparkleHunter™
Joined
·
10,144 Posts
THE DOCTOR said:
If you saw this car you'd change. This guy has even been in consultation with Uncle Geoff and Happy Jack. Geoff even took or had pictures taken of this car, for David I presume. Ford stealing ideas....no surely not.
Hope so!!..

**mind goes into overdrive**

Hot Falcons.. Hot Falcons.. Hot Falcons.. :nuts:
 
T

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
give this guy a ring or drop him an e-mail. he's intersting to talk to and listen to. the plans he has for the AU or AV is mind boggling. I did'nt know that BMW mirrors fit on the XR8. you know the ones, heated and all.
 

·
gone
Joined
·
10,402 Posts
THE DOCTOR said:
I have been told today by a reliable source, that the new XR due out in Sep-Oct is not 260kw. It is a limited run only...Shock horror you all say. If you want to know send me a pm, this is going to knock Holden on it's Bum. I will only reply to people that I have known on this board for a while, and only to people that I can trust....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now to the Car at Domenelli Ford in Sutherland...FARKIN HELL is all I can say. I cracked a fat so hard the dog would'nt have been able to chew on it. I will post a new thread containing details and prices.
havent got that pm yet doc!!!:eek:
 
T

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I sent you that yesterday......are you sure you did'nt delete it by mistake.
 
T

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
(lol) what are you...hmmm, come on, you can tell me. LMAO. Thats gotta be worth 2 schooy's in Oct. ha ha.
 
T

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bring it on baby....TOP Shelf only, middies of Jack for me.
 
T

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hell no.... I'm sure you can handle 427ci of XR8 Fordman. No need to carry us mate.
 

·
The SparkleHunter™
Joined
·
10,144 Posts
THE DOCTOR said:
hell no.... I'm sure you can handle 427ci of XR8 Fordman. No need to carry us mate.
**Begins drooling uncontrollably**

Could I handle that or what!!... Yeaahhh Baby!!! :D
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top