Votes: 15 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 25.0%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
FPV-XR Owners ACT Events
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As requested i got out and took a few more pics of my car. Enjoy! Any comments welcome.

Thanks

·
We Love Greb Murpy
3,022 Posts
Sexy. Love the stance.

·
Bring Back Jeff Kennet
2,277 Posts
um sorry for my ignorance...but what headlight treatment?

·
Bring Back Jeff Kennet
2,277 Posts
FalKeen said:
see below
Ah ok.....

Why dont you get somehting like the T Series II had..thats nice.

And while you are at it tint the rears..that will look mean as long as your windows are dark as well.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
go for it, that is one sweet lookin' AU.
i still like the Series 1 kit :)

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
me likes your AU *drools* so where do you live again? *LOL* just jkn nice ride..

·
boosted sleeper
4,560 Posts
*in ralf wighams voice* "I can feel my pants expanding"

·
{';'}
4,345 Posts
Did you get my PM? Some of the fellas on here have done the T-series light treatment who should be able to help you out. Definitely do it!!

·
Bourbon powered V8
4,751 Posts
XRated said:
Did you get my PM? Some of the fellas on here have done the T-series light treatment who should be able to help you out. Definitely do it!!
Nudge, I PM'd you with a link to the appropriate thread(s), but having checked what I sent you, the link's missing DOH! So here it is:How to disguise (paint) AU Headlights

·
When 2 T3s are not enough
1,934 Posts
That car looks sweet as, I did my sons headlights about 3 years ago and they still look great, It is pretty easy and gives a go look so its up to you ether way that car looks sweet!

·
Team Galaxy: Mad Bastard
2,847 Posts
DOH!!!! I am the only dickhead that voted against the headlight trreatment. DAMNNNN....truth mate, it looks too good as it is. Headlight treatment with T3 TS50 would be good, but with yours...the whole crystal headlight thingy is v. sexy!

·
Registered
399 Posts
Thats pretty nice ride you go yourself there dude !

1 - 20 of 21 Posts