Ford Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Powered by HAD
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gettin the most important things in first. The SOUND.

It's got 4 X 40w Sony Unit, sony 10 CD stacker, 4 X 125w Audio Gods amp, 2 X 70w Pioneer 4", 2 X 250w Audio Gods 6 X 9", 2 X 250w BossAudio 6 X 9". For a cheapish setup it sounds very good i reckon. Did all the installation myself too. :cool:

·
Old Car:BA XR6 New: 97 EL
1,031 Posts
XD and XH are the same thing anyway!

I cannot believe ford used the same body for so bloody long.. makes me sick every time i think of it..

·
Australian Falcon Member
663 Posts
yeah, I wonder why Ford ditched the Panelvan.. Its like the cops and tradys seemed to like them..

Top choice a panelvan. I had to go second best with a wagon.. Speaking of which, dont show me a nice Sundowner van when i've got a spare wad of cash... lol!

·
Powered by HAD
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
discokin6 said:
yeah, I wonder why Ford ditched the Panelvan.. Its like the cops and tradys seemed to like them..

Top choice a panelvan. I had to go second best with a wagon.. Speaking of which, dont show me a nice Sundowner van when i've got a spare wad of cash... lol!
Well just something to look forward to in the AV. I rekcon the market would be there. I mean how utes have you seen with a canopy. Heaps. Also how many of those $%@! combo vans have you seen around. TOO MANY. Finding my van was hard as stocks are starting to dry up. But if ford made a AV pano i'd start saving again. FORD are you listening...

As you can see i had to make my way UP to a panel van. ;)
But speaking of which i just sold my XF for $1800. :cool:

·
ST170ish
610 Posts
Why did'nt Ford make a XR8 van...get one up on those Holden sucka's!!!
Hey AusXH wheres the subby for that system
I've got a XH ute thats getting one under the tray which by the looks in your audio picture can be done in your van to...there is a floor plate in front of the rear wheel arches look for the screws(where the fuel tank is),if you dont have the twin tank option this is a perfect spot for a sub as it takes up no load space,its heaps hard to make the sub box a shape to fit the area but.

·