Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Administrator
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cool: I just saw round 1.Wow did the Rat go wild or what.Get out of my way Skaiffe.Man it was good to see the blue oval come out on top.Lowndesy hardly had a scratch on his car.We don't get to see round 2 till next weekend in NZ :mad: .Can you guys let us know what happs.Goooo Ford.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
I am hanging a round to find out the same. I have a feeling the second race was not good for us Ford guys. Saw a post on conrod saying Bright now leads the championship and won the Adelaide round

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Basically yeah,

Lowndesy killed his day when he ran over the top of skaifes front right qtr panel!!...

Ah well, there's always next round.....:D

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Just saw it on the news Shame he didn't do a proper job on Skaife and take him out too.

Can't wait to see Crennan reaction to this one.
Any word on a sponnsor for Craig?

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
So much for the suposed stop go penlty which would've ruined bright's day...

Real fair play going on there... well done AVESCO :mad:

·
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
5,809 Posts
So much for The Rats new car..... mee thinks there will be a bit of damage to that chassis after the weekend, his old one that has now gone to Johnson is probably in better racing condition now, looks to me like there will need to be an refurbishment of that chassis before the next round....
DJR wants to have 4 chassis parked in the garage by the end of the year, if the Rat keeps this up they'll spend all the time repairing the ones they already have instead of building more.....

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
I would be too just quietly. You give a bloke a brand spanking new car and he trashes it first time out!! You'd be a bit filthy....

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Yeah the Rat only hit the walls & kerbs (& skaife, murph..) Lownsey used to belt blokes off the track all together...

·
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
5,809 Posts
Heh lowndesy also tried to see if his tin top would do the same as an F1 car and have enough downforce to race upsidedown :p :) ;)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
About this Discussion
42 Replies
7 Participants
HSE2
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing