Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Dual Probe Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just some pics I took recently. And yes, there are new mods since these pics.. But, these are the newest pics. And, the new mdos that you may have heard about include, underbody neons, front/side window tint, and a PRD STS... Oh yeah, these are the first pics of the NOS too!!!

·
Dual Probe Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
only one reply? jeez...

:)

Glad you like it man........ Thanks

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Looks like a hell of a ride! I wonder how fast your SE is under N20? I have not heard of many people using N20 on an SE so that's pretty cool. I myself will be installing a Zex kit on my 1990 3.0L Probe.

Hell of a ride...

·
Dual Probe Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey thanks man.....

Yeah, I haven't had a real good chance to give the NOS a shot... For some weird reason, the car seems to be rejecting NOS. Just after I installed it, I broke two motor mounts, the water pump went, timing went to crap, and I had to replace all other belts. Then, as soon as I got it fixed, I went out for a test drive... All ok....... Well, then, like 3 days later, the frickin STS got stuck on the exhaust heat shield and I couldn't get the damn car out of fifth gear. That really sucked too, since I was driving on city streets when it happened, but other than that, all has been well. And now, Kristen and I are on the east coast for the holidays, and the car is just sitting, waiting for us to return. Anyway, we'll see how it goes when we get back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts