Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im sitting here drinking my coffee at 6:30 am and watching the news.Its normal routine im getting ready to go to work right.

So the Entertainment part of the news comes on and this guy is talking about a sequel to Fast and the Furious.

It is if i recall to be filmed next year around summer.

Whoopdie doo

All we need is another ricer outrage due to a movie.

:shrug:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sarturo_91plx said:
well you could look at it in a good way, maybe they wont have such horrible mistakes such has calling everything reltated to nitrous nos, and they wouldnt have floor panels fall out b/c he used too big of a shot
HA HA that was bullshit wasnt it?

And maybe they will cut back on the "high tech Hondas and show what we really race on the street.........Honda civics with 3 inch drops and a muffler doing a 100mph fly by after we win:s6:

·
Probe GT Member
62 Posts
Merlin said:

HA HA that was bullshit wasnt it?

And maybe they will cut back on the "high tech Hondas and show what we really race on the street.........Honda civics with 3 inch drops and a muffler doing a 100mph fly by after we win:s6:
HAHA...good point.

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Maybe they will feature a Probe this time.

·
White men Cant Jump!
201 Posts
Merlin man.. Seriously, Why are you constantly bitching about everything... Really...?

The Fast and The Furious was a movie, It was a Dramatic film, and was never pushed as being real life, however when you head to that area, That is life... Cliques and what not

The terms they used in the movie were off, but the cars were not ricers... You see, the team I run for had some cars in that movie, and Ive personally seen and sat in at least 2 dozen cars from that movie.. The Veilside RX7, Supra, Eclipse, The White RX7, The Skylines and more... Nothing Ricey about a FD TT, a 100% Pure Imported Skyline, or a Custom Supra....

While the movie abused the speed and more, It was still fun.. I throughly enjoyed it, and still watch it every so often on my VCD.. However, I will await the Sequal, of which I know the title and plot of, and will wait for it to come out.. Because the 2nd learns from the 1st, and believe me you'll get your fix...

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Scottie2Hottie said:
Merlin man.. Seriously, Why are you constantly bitching about everything... Really...?

The Fast and The Furious was a movie, It was a Dramatic film, and was never pushed as being real life, however when you head to that area, That is life... Cliques and what not

The terms they used in the movie were off, but the cars were not ricers... You see, the team I run for had some cars in that movie, and Ive personally seen and sat in at least 2 dozen cars from that movie.. The Veilside RX7, Supra, Eclipse, The White RX7, The Skylines and more... Nothing Ricey about a FD TT, a 100% Pure Imported Skyline, or a Custom Supra....

While the movie abused the speed and more, It was still fun.. I throughly enjoyed it, and still watch it every so often on my VCD.. However, I will await the Sequal, of which I know the title and plot of, and will wait for it to come out.. Because the 2nd learns from the 1st, and believe me you'll get your fix...

:whoaa: um,,was i bitching?

do i need to start a poll about whether or not i was pitching a fit or having a case of dry humor?

i did not care for the movie or the outburts of teenage kids driving fast after seeing the movie.

so drink a beer and calm down scott

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
well if it comes out. .I'll be inline to see it.. already have the first one on prerelease dvd..

·
Beefy Big Poppa
52 Posts
Are you sure it wasn't someone simply talking aboot the Fast & Furious 2nd music CD that came out yesterday? They just released a bunch more music, or so I was told. It's the first copy protected music CD ever too, which is how I heard about it, it's all over computer websites. You cannot rip the songs to MP3's, and it only plays in Windows computers and about 90% of standard CD players.

And yes, the movie sucked, Scottie, don't try to defend it.. :)

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Maddening said:
Are you sure it wasn't someone simply talking aboot the Fast & Furious 2nd music CD that came out yesterday? They just released a bunch more music, or so I was told. It's the first copy protected music CD ever too, which is how I heard about it, it's all over computer websites. You cannot rip the songs to MP3's, and it only plays in Windows computers and about 90% of standard CD players.

And yes, the movie sucked, Scottie, don't try to defend it.. :)

No the media was also talking about how those 2 ptz actors wanted 6 times more money to do the sequil,,and that the studio is trying to see if they can flip the bill.

·
White men Cant Jump!
201 Posts
Merlin said:

:whoaa: um,,was i bitching?

do i need to start a poll about whether or not i was pitching a fit or having a case of dry humor?

i did not care for the movie or the outburts of teenage kids driving fast after seeing the movie.

so drink a beer and calm down scott
I took it as another rant.....

You can start a poll if you wish

If you dont care, thats fine

No, I prefer Vodka

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
you all need to chill out.. IT's a MOVIE.. you know.. fake.. not meant to be real.. they don't try to be acurate.. they don't want to take the effort to get everything right.. this way they don't have to pay to many royalties for the names they use.. IT was an entertaining movie..

how come when a new cop movie comes out.. or a horror flick. people don't sit around and bitch that a chainsaw can't do that.. or that that cop fired 36 bullets outta a 30 round magazine.. geez people.. your kinda over doing it..

it was a good movie on an entertainment level.. i went in and enjoyed 2 hours of cars .. women and action.. nothing more. i wasn't watching it to see how accurate they were with what motor was in what. or what fake tires were being use..

·
White men Cant Jump!
201 Posts
tony95pgt said:
you all need to chill out.. IT's a MOVIE.. you know.. fake.. not meant to be real.. they don't try to be acurate.. they don't want to take the effort to get everything right.. this way they don't have to pay to many royalties for the names they use.. IT was an entertaining movie..

how come when a new cop movie comes out.. or a horror flick. people don't sit around and bitch that a chainsaw can't do that.. or that that cop fired 36 bullets outta a 30 round magazine.. geez people.. your kinda over doing it..

it was a good movie on an entertainment level.. i went in and enjoyed 2 hours of cars .. women and action.. nothing more. i wasn't watching it to see how accurate they were with what motor was in what. or what fake tires were being use..
My Point exactly

It was accurate to en extent, but left alot.. The new one will change that....

Thanks Tony!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Scottie2Hottie said:

It was accurate to en extent, but left alot.. The new one will change that....

Thanks Tony!

Ahhh come on Scott,,you know as much as i do this one will be more realistic,,down to 1987 4 door Accords with bad bondo, coil overs and a tin can sized muffler,,all the while claiming 500whp:s5

Fly by's will be the newest thing,while we will see more decals and more competition yellow cars:s5

·
White men Cant Jump!
201 Posts
Actually...

In the sequel, you are going to see a better story line..

Back when I went to a Private screening, we were shown more then what people saw in the theatre.. Seeing that extra 10-15 mins has enabled those who saw it to draw conclusion to what happens, or should I say, Starts off the next one

You see.. He made a Left Turn in the Supra, With the cops coming... Simply, Its not over yet

What else do you see in this one... In the end of the movie, he went back to grass roots racing - Detroit Powa.. More of that

Where I come from, There are cars with On Board FMU, Dual NOS and more? I dont know if there is where you are.. Ive seen cars that should have been in that movie, but arent..

Hell, A good friend of mine, The Canadian Champion, IASCA Champion, HIN Winner, Kicking ass everywhere he goes - and He wasnt even considered.

Look at that ride, The Mod Sheet is pages long.. Its got EVERYTHING.. He didnt make it

The Fast and The Furious Two will have what you want, It'll have a better story line, more accurate information - and that S2000 back in newest form (This Months Super Street)..

If Paul Walker turns it down, he's a fool - Cause I will take it for him!

Attachments

·
Women Like my Probe :)
50 Posts
I too could care less about the accuracy of the movie. It had sweet ass cars that looked faster then what they were, but were sweet none the less. And what's the big deal about them saying NOS? =Nitrous Oxide System.
Do you have NOS on your car?
-or-
Do you have nitrous on your car?
they both mean the same damn thing except NOS just happens to be a company.
I too will be there when the sequel comes out and I will be peeling out of the parking lot just like I did at the first one.
My only disappointment about the first one, was I hoped to see better shots of the cars, the camera moved too fast at times.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts