Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Nice, I don't see alot of silver Probes around, only first gens. Are you sure you can go 150+ in your car? I mean even the Subaru WRX only goes up to 143 mph, and it's alot more powerful. Sometimes even though the speedo will look like it's reading something, it's not very accurate because of wind resistance and other things... but ....... wow, sorry man, anyways, nice car, wish I could be a part of the party down there in Cali.

Marc

P

·
0 Posts
Car is lookin good! I dont know about 150 mph, but a kid just got 25 to life here for killing 2 doing 100 in a race...

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
238 Posts
Nice car.

Clear corners would look sweet on a silver Probe, really blend in well.

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
isn't that like the 2nd pic you've ever posted of your car.. pics don't do it justice.. looks better in person

·
POC Mod/Probe GT Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
True in person gives the justice it deserves, but I just wanted everyone to see my baby.

150MPH was a guesstimate becasue it was that far past the 140mph mark when I looked down. She was doin' great though as I had never taken her above 135 and thus didn't know what she could handle. The mustang that I was playin with is a local street racer and if I can find him again I'll ask him what he was doin when I pasted him.

P

·
0 Posts
BAPOC said:

150MPH was a guesstimate becasue it was that far past the 140mph mark when I looked down. She was doin' great though as I had never taken her above 135 and thus didn't know what she could handle. The mustang that I was playin with is a local street racer and if I can find him again I'll ask him what he was doin when I pasted him.
Just dont kill anyone! Especially not your probe! :D Ive seen too many PGTs getting totaled already... Be safe!

·
Probe Member
74 Posts
Vulcan Power said:
Nice, I don't see alot of silver Probes around, only first gens............

Marc
Hey guys, here's a picture of my Aussie Silver Probe. Sorry the weather wasn't a bit better - you would have been able to see the shine. She was built 7/97 - registered 12/97.

We don't have many silver ones here either........but I LIKE it that way :)

http://www.geekazoids.net/~images/probe_copy3.jpg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts