Ford Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a pic of the new Fiesta rumoured to be coming to Oz, it will replace the KA. What are peoples thoughts of this car? Personally I think it looks ok, hell of allot better than the KA.

·
I want a turtle!
2,635 Posts
That looks a lot better than the KA..

But I guess, it would all depend on what is under the bonnet

·
Read Only
1,395 Posts
XR8chic said:
That looks a lot better than the KA..

But I guess, it would all depend on what is under the bonnet
You're right there.The KA is one of the lowest powered cars getting around I think, so even if people could get past the looks, it just doesn't go.
Russell.

T

·
0 Posts
Welcome to the forum Kelli. for any help please pm Ford Man or D.K

Rgds Doc

·
Two SC 61's = trouble
6,360 Posts
Yes better!What happened to the good cars they had a few years ago.Like the 4wd turbo Laser etc etc.Japan's in reccession I know.I guess we are going back to the U.K. again.
Well Austin Heally is here.Saw him the other night on T.V......Joke....

·
Mmmm, forbidden donut
365 Posts
Hmmm, fiesta is an anagram of festiva without the v...

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Mighty XE said:
Hmmm, fiesta is an anagram of festiva without the v...
I guess they could give it (Ford Oz) their own name....couldn't they:confused:

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
My first car was a Fiesta.......

Some of the early Fiesta's were great Mk2, MK3's ....RS1800i,RS Turbo and XR2i.....

Heaps better than the Ka, i will buy one for the wife if they come out....:cool:

G

·
0 Posts
Definately better than the Ka and I think would do rather well if sold here. Not bad for a buzzbox

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
That's the current Fiesta isn't it? The 2003 model is an all new model supposedly based on the Focus. It's meant to look like a baby Focus from what I've heard??

·
Bring Back Jeff Kennet
2,277 Posts
thats cool...it better be good cos unfortunatly the new barina seems to be pretty good. I think the Ka is alright as well (looks crap without the color coded bumbers though).

remember these cars aren't really marketed to guys like us

·
Shhh, we're hunting Lions
1,610 Posts
Any car should be better than what they have at the moment, I don't really class the Ka as a main stream car to me its more of a niche market car.
How many Festiva's were Ford selling before it finished production?.

·
Australian Falcon Futura Classic Member
32 Posts
Adam W said:

How many Festiva's were Ford selling before it finished production?.
What do you know it worked.
Anyway, Adam the Festiva was doing very well for Ford in Australia, you only need to walk down the street and they are all over the place and ever since they stoped making them the used car markets prices are holding very steady.

With this new Fiesta, who makes it and where is it going to be imported from, also is it in production at the moment?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts