Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
SCPOC/Probe Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
HOW IT DIDN'T ATTACH!!!!! This site is unfamiliar to me, will someone please explain to me how to do it??? Thank you...
ProbeGirlie

·
Probe Member
74 Posts
ProbeGirlie, I've had some problems with files that are too large - either by physical size (number of pixels) or by actual size (number of bytes). In the case of the 'physical' size - the server has informed me as I've attempted to submit the post.....

Assuming that your pic exceeds neither of these conditions, you should be able to use the 'attach' function at the very bottom of the page. You can just 'browse' to the file on your hard drive and it will upload it during the submission process.

If your file is too big, then you could do what I have had to on other occasions, and that is to upload your picture to a webspace - either your own if you have one - or a third party site. I use www.geekazoids.net for this.

I have attached a picture for you - for two reasons. Firstly as a demonstration, and secondly so I can show you MY Probe! ;)

I hope that this helps.

www.geekazoids.net/~images/probe_copy3.jpg

Regards,

·
SCPOC/Probe Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
COOL!!! Thank ya homer... So, all you do is type the website name and it's a link, or do you have to do other stuff to get the link in the thread???

·
Probe Member
74 Posts
LOL!! I'll be honest with you ProbeGirlie - I don't know a word either. I'd actually never been to the site other than

www.geekazoids.net/~images

Try there. You should have browse and upload buttons. It returns everything in English - that's why I assumed it was ALL in English.

Sorry about that. Colour me embarrassed.

Yeah, regarding the link - all I did was to type out the web address and when I hit submit, it seems to turn it into a convenient little link.

I should do more research before I offer advice........;)

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
jen,

when you're posting your message, there is a section just below it that says 'attach file'. if you click the browse button, you can attach a pic from YOUR computer and it will show up here.

here is a pic as an example (it's from GT3!):

Attachments

·
Probe Member
74 Posts
dmark101 said:
jen,

when you're posting your message, there is a section just below it that says 'attach file'. if you click the browse button, you can attach a pic from YOUR computer and it will show up here.

here is a pic as an example (it's from GT3!):

This doesn't always work :( I seem to have a problem with the general size (width x height) of the pictures that I have here at work and needed to use the web link as an alternative. - also the 100K limit :(

GT3 better than you expected? I've only seen a pre-release demo which included disclaimers on it not being the 'finished' product - and it BLEW ME AWAY........
I think in Oz, the release date is imminent.......

P

·
0 Posts
If you have a pic uploaded somewhere just put [ IMG ] in front and [ /IMG ] after the link... No spaces though, I just had to put them in otherwise it wouldnt show up...

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Good looking 1st gen, I miss my 89PGL.:(

1 - 20 of 24 Posts