Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
ST170ish
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this is not my ute but its close the only difference is the colour mine is red(the pic is off the ute factory service book modded of course!)

Attachments

·
ST170ish
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They were the best looking utes of the X series...I prefer the normal XH front end to the XH XR8'...lights are to small for the size of the car, they got it right with the AUXR8.
The only thing I reckon Ford got wrong was the back bumper...YUCK its a goddam huge bulbous roundabout thingy!!its nothing like the rest of the car...maybe I'll grab some bumperettes off a XD-XF ute and make them in too a "shaved"1 piece job with a nice recess for the number plate and paint it the body colour?Anyone got any idea's?
I'll get some real pic's of my ute soon...oneday

·