Ford Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Looks great mate, interior is very very familiar except mine has a few of the electronic goodies missing. Love the V8 donk.

Good to see another EF driver around, go the EF's...

·
Chromed Member
1,810 Posts
good to see a v8 ef here! nice ride!

btw - Id nearly bet you that the clips that hold the ashtray in are broken, by looking at the picture. Did you know that you can get a new ashtray and surround and cigarette lighter which is of a different design (dont have to drop ashtray to use ciggy liter) from FORD. not that dear either.

:s5

·
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yep that EF1 ashtray is buggered allright! :)
$70 for a new one. Doesnt phase me at the moment! had it broken for a couple of years now! lol.

Thanks for the comments guys! had her since Mid 96 and never broken down on me! (except 2 flat batteries in 5 years!!)

Tim

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Yeah my ashtray effed up pretty much from new, but abit of superglue, foam and electrical tape fixed it good and proper, still got the original one till now.

Must admit the newer design with the ball and socket connection is waay better.

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Nice looking motor, i really like the look of the front.

Look after her.:thup:

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Creature comforts as well as V8 sound. What more could you ask for. I still like that dash design, I don't think it has aged too badly at all.

·
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
HSE2 said:
Creature comforts as well as V8 sound. What more could you ask for. I still like that dash design, I don't think it has aged too badly at all.
Agreed. Sit in a EF and then its VR equivalent and the EF interior is so much nicer! The VR/VS interior was a shocker!

Tim

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.