Ford Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry to close out the WAR folks. If you want to keep on talking feel free to do so in this thread WITH OUT WHORING, back to topic oriented stuff, otherwise you may now return to regulary scheduled programming. ;)

Totals

FF 22037
GMF 16638

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Ah Ok I won't lie I, am glade it is over.

But I meet some great people and it was fun. Thanks to all the people who participated. :cool:

P

·
0 Posts
Yea it was fun!!! Damn HSE2, you must have been busy the last couple of days, remember you just hit 3500 on Saturday and now you got over 5400 posts. Wow, some serious hardcore whoring youve done dude!!! :p
Congrats guys and gals!!!

P.S.: Hey John, what do you think of this??? :D

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Hey I got my one post in! Got to support the forums! ;)

·
Registered
10,552 Posts
well my view on it.

We got a lot of posts on both sites. what it really accomplished I am not sure of.......But alas people had fun. Is that not some of the reason we are here.

·
Chevy Impala Member
5 Posts
John,
I had lots of fun at GMF and met a lot of new people that I would otherwise not have met. It was a blast and I found myself whoring at 2:30 in the morning when I had to be at work at 8.

I'm sure it was the same situation here. I say we have another because I want a rematch!!! :D

Congrats for winning.

·
mmm...kilomawatts...aargh
1,061 Posts
Juiced Impala said:
John,
I had lots of fun at GMF and met a lot of new people that I would otherwise not have met. It was a blast and I found myself whoring at 2:30 in the morning when I had to be at work at 8.

I'm sure it was the same situation here. I say we have another because I want a rematch!!! :D

Congrats for winning.
Thanks.
I had a ball too.
Cheers.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Juiced Impala said:
I say we have another because I want a rematch!!! :D
Give at least a month for my keyboard to recover!! ;)

We rocked that's for sure.. killed 'em in the end.. :D

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
DONUT KING said:
even after a few of us got slack and threw in the towel early, eh FM ;) :D
*Smacks DK over the back of the head* ;)

I retired early with FF and myself in a clear lead.. Thought I better let the amateurs have a crack at the GM boys.. :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts