Ford Forums banner

21 - 40 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hey Fordy

I reckon that a white block in that clean engine bay will look great, and full marks to you for trying something different and original. She's going to be a piece of art by the time you're done - can't wait to see her in the flesh.

XBCoupe

·
boosted sleeper
4,575 Posts
I would love to hear it one day fordy.

Maybe when you've run the engine in you can put a little mpeg so we can hear the beast as well as look at the whole thing lump over! Well done, good to see things progressing. A definite contender for Ford Performance magazine in future.

·
walking power
3,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I have done the undercarriage and diff, althought the undercarriage is not as good as i hoped the diff came out not too bad. I still might give it a coat of clear.

Pics are'nt the best, im still trying to work out how to use this new camera.

Attachments

·
Falcontastic.
6,039 Posts
Look's good Fordy, coming along nicely,the undercarriage is allright,you dont want to go to far with that area because you still want to be able to drive it without worring about damaging it.

·
kickerinthegutsbarry
568 Posts
What have you painted the undercarrige in (2pac)? You'll have to scuff it over if you want to clear it no matter what you've painted it in if you want clear it now.Oh well back to the creeper............
Coming along very nicely tough.

·
walking power
3,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
The undercarriage is done in Acyrlic and im not going to clear it, it comes out a gloss straight off the gun, but i want to clear the diff as its 2k.

also theres no room for the creeper as i cant get the car high enough safely, i've just got alot of carpet burn on my back lol.

·
The Supreme Machine!
461 Posts
Looking great!!

21 - 40 of 107 Posts
About this Discussion
106 Replies
31 Participants
Troy Elliott
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing