Ford Forums banner

81 - 100 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Damn Johnny, it's looking great!

Wish I could have done a rebuild on mine.

Oh well, there's always next time :angel:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Fordy, mate love the white engine, nice and clean looking!! She's going to be some s##t hot ride!! Good luck with the rest!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Well done....good to see another X being ressurected.

As for the block colour, I guess you'll be well aquainted with the best Degreasers available ;)

Beautiful colour, and the body work looks schmick.

As for the wheels, what about B45's or the like?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Fordy said:
Still deciding buddy. Leaning towards BA XR 17's or Convo pros, the xr wheels are the cheaper option but im just gonna wait and see till its all finished to make a decision.

Any more suggestions are welcome too guys and gals.

(and im not putting globes or 5 slots, galaxy :AAHHH: )
Convo's are the toughest looking mags on a ford
i wanna throw a set on my xt

·
The Supreme Machine!
461 Posts
Bathust globe's look the best on these type of ford's but everyone has there opinion.

:angel:

·
Falcontastic.
6,039 Posts
Fordy said:
Im actually going to find a set of those GS hubcaps to put on her until i get my rims i reckon they look good when theyre all polished up and the car is sitting on its ass.
And when you decide on another type of rim after the GS cap's, would you sell the GS cap's to me,PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE.

·
Origi-Bulge (tm)
778 Posts
Hey Fordy,
Have you decided on what car your getting yet? I drove a BA XR8 ute the other night, scared the hell out of me! Its got so much power, and its right there! Ive been im my mates XR6T sedan, and its got power, but you have to wait for it. The ute was unbeliveable!

I got back to the house, and told mum how quick it got to 100, and she just looked at me and said "it gets to 160 pretty quick too!"

Dale.

·
walking power
3,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
Klawsterfobik said:
Hey Fordy,
Have you decided on what car your getting yet? I drove a BA XR8 ute the other night, scared the hell out of me! Its got so much power, and its right there! Ive been im my mates XR6T sedan, and its got power, but you have to wait for it. The ute was unbeliveable!

I got back to the house, and told mum how quick it got to 100, and she just looked at me and said "it gets to 160 pretty quick too!"

Dale.
Yeah buddy i have decided and you'll find out in a few weeks, im not saying anything till keys are in my hands. And yes the xr8 utes are prettty quick but after driving so many hot xw's and xy's the ute doesnt feel as quick, the rush the old v8's give you is nothing compared to the new ones, to me nothing beats the rough idle and roar of an old 351.

·
walking power
3,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
302xm said:
how about somthing like this see below the blue breather you could fabricate one and include a thermostate

Hows that my first ever image
302xm do you think you could bring up the image you had on this post as im trying to figure out what to do in regards to a thermostat and how im going to connect it to the radiator.

cheers.

81 - 100 of 107 Posts
About this Discussion
106 Replies
31 Participants
Troy Elliott
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing