Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I am seriously addicted to FF. It is beginning to affect my everyday life... :WH: :cool: :wink2: :p :)

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,542 Posts
Ahh i think a few of us are in the same boat Pete. Seems where the under ground ford fanatics.
Yeah it's been real good though, i mean the amount of tips and knowledge i get from this forum and BON is hepas it's not funny.
I always have it on at work and i duck in at the computer labs to see what the news is up to when i'm at uni.

I tried not going on it for say 4 days, and seems like i've mist heaps the news and even the jokes.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Know what you mean. Just noticed that I spend 90% of net time here! AND I in 3 figures on the posts! Hate to see what happens when I finally buy a Ford!

·
Aussie Falcon Enthusiast
478 Posts
Ha! I'm pretty sure I had to resign my last job because I spent most of my day scanning posts on BON and corral.net!

Of course I'm all better now which is why I'm posting this at 12am after having had 3 hours sleep since Saturday morning and need to be getting up early tomorrow to study for Microsoft exams....hmm

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
I've taken medication - hence my drop in postings :eek: :gok:

Good luck on the exams Kon! :thumbup: :wink2:

·
Old Car:BA XR6 New: 97 EL
1,031 Posts
I got so addicted to these boards I had to quit my job as network consultant to work in a ford dealership! :)

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My boss's timing at finding me on this BB is amazing. I drop in a couple of times a day for five minutes or so. He catches me every time. Damn.....
Might be back to trucks full time if this keeps up. Can't surf on the road :thumbdown

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
DONUT KING said:
My life has been consumed and digested by fordforums :eek:
No comment.... ;) :thumbup:

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Got my internet bill today. HOLY SMOKE!!!!
I'm more addicted than first thought. If that's the time I spent on FF at home, I'd hate to see the combined amount with time at work!

I have to save up for the XR all over again.... :D :wink2:

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Aussie Pete said:
Got my internet bill today. HOLY SMOKE!!!!
I'm more addicted than first thought. If that's the time I spent on FF at home, I'd hate to see the combined amount with time at work!

I have to save up for the XR all over again.... :D :wink2:
I checked my internet connection the other day and it said I had been connected for 20 continuous days and had downloaded over 9gig :eek::eek::eek: You gotta love ADSL :D

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Martin said:
I checked my internet connection the other day and it said I had been connected for 20 continuous days and had downloaded over 9gig :eek::eek::eek: You gotta love ADSL :D
I can't justify ADSL just yet. Plus the modem has to be separate from the laptop (too much hassle).

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Makes my 140 hours look pretty normal! I only check postings to my forums now. Still spend waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much time here!

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Mike says ...

Working from home (software development) + ADSL + FordForums = diminished productivity

:eek: :D :thumbup: :WH: :damack:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
el2xr8 said:
Mike says ...
Working... + FordForums = diminished productivity
Funny that. My productivity at work has diminished since I made this my home page at work!!... :CraZ:

DONUT KING said:
Heh, you are being well behaved
You know what I mean. Check my title. Might change it to Resident Ford Forums Freak!!.. :D :thumbup:

G

·
0 Posts
Big Block Ford said:
My internet is free so i have no idea how much time i spend on it but me thinks a fair amount of it is here.
FREE!! Please explain?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
About this Discussion
28 Replies
13 Participants
Big Block Ford
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing