·
Aspiring Audi RS6 Owner
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering how you would install EF-L thermos to and ED I6

·
Registered
847 Posts
Just did it myself a few weeks ago, You will need a set of fans, a thermoswitch (Someone on here does a good electric one search round), 3 relays, 2 fusilble links, plenty of wire and connectors and some coolent or water.

Edit do some searching and you will find bounty a plenty.

6pAc.

·
Birth, Drift, Death...
3,039 Posts

·
Australian Falcon Member
865 Posts
The BPT setup is excellent - they should be able to supply the whole lot (ie. everything including fan unit).

·
Aspiring Audi RS6 Owner
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TIKFD6 said:
It is a very worthwhile modification.
I have had them on my cay for 4 years and its honestly the best mod i have done.
i see u live near by me i was wondering who put the thermos on ur XR or if u did it urself and wat the approx cost would b involved if u used fans of an EF/L or atfa market ones thanx :fraz:

·
Australian Falcon Member
865 Posts
The advantage of EF / EL fan unit is that it pretty much drops right in where the original shroud sits (is same basic shape and almost all attachment points as the original shroud).

·
Experimental Racer#6
8,192 Posts
TuffED6 said:
i see u live near by me i was wondering who put the thermos on ur XR or if u did it urself and wat the approx cost would b involved if u used fans of an EF/L or atfa market ones thanx :fraz:
I didnt do it myself, but i know people that could do it for you.
Factory fans(EF/L) are the best way to go.

·
Registered
5,083 Posts

·
Aspiring Audi RS6 Owner
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
TIKFD6 said:
I didnt do it myself, but i know people that could do it for you.
Factory fans(EF/L) are the best way to go.
who done it was it a mechanic or some1 you know wat roughly was the price for the fans and installation

1 - 12 of 12 Posts