Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some lil [email protected]#$rd tried to take the badges of my car last night !!!
(Ok, so he only tried to take the Fairmont, and Ghia Badge off).
He (Im assuming it was a he) got away with the ghia badge, and broke the Fairmont badge, so my car was a RMO. (The only letters left).

Luckily, there were no deep scratches, just surface ones, but luckily I polished these off, and cleaned up the Gum.

My problem now is I removed the faiRMOont badge, and there are 2 small 5mm holes there.

The car actually looks cleaner without the badges, but I dont want holes in the car.

Anyone know how much to get the holes filled in, and painted by a panel beater, or should I say stuff it, and replace the badges with a single FALCON badge ????

Any idea's or suggestions ???? Please ?????

·
Two SC 61's = trouble
6,360 Posts
Fill holes go badgless.My opinion??

G

·
heehee.. it was me!!!!!!! :p LOL! not.

as i said to you earlier
find the c*()t.. and lock him in your boot for a week and tell him the nice two little holes he left over was his breathing holes for the week and feeding/drinking holes :p

·
Registered
593 Posts
Re: heehee.. it was me!!!!!!! :p LOL! not.

exodius said:
as i said to you earlier
find the c*()t.. and lock him in your boot for a week and tell him the nice two little holes he left over was his breathing holes for the week and feeding/drinking holes :p
I like this!

·
Green Falcon Driver
342 Posts
I took my Falcon badge off and put a tickford badge over the holes so i didnt have to look at the ugly bastards

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think after all this discussion, Im gonna fill the holes.
(I have taken all the Ghia badges off the sides, and have removed the "4.0i Computer Torque control labels" as well.

I had the passenger side mirror smashed off earlier this year, and replaced it with an unpainted one.

Me thinks now, get the mirror painted, cover the holes (I will also remove the Ford badge at the rear), Get clear side indicators, (and the shroud thingie needed for them), and a rear spolier.

I can get the parts, but need to find a good panel beater !!!

·
Two SC 61's = trouble
6,360 Posts
Way to go! I know what I'd feed him??? Plastis badge's..
Bring back stock's I reckon, like they had in England..

·
Australian AUII XR8 Member
153 Posts
Had the XR8 & Tickford badges nicked off my car last night.

Fortunatly don't appear to have damaged the paint in getting them off.

Now to replace them and wait for the wanker to come along and pinch them.

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Re: heehee.. it was me!!!!!!! :p LOL! not.

exodius said:
as i said to you earlier

Why would you even consider feeding/drink for this $#@[email protected]#$......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts