Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
#1.

Head gasket has blown, nothing major, just the usual E-Series problem, between cylinder 2&3, under the exhaust manifold, car seems to be running perfectly fine just loosing water, has been planned to be fixed as soon as possible (within 1 or 2 weeks)

Someone has decided to make a mess of my paintwork, this comes after a branch landed on my car months ago and so leaving me with almost $2000 worth of repairs on my car without me actually being in it!

My back door, this continues to the front door.

My boot, interesting!

The remaining part of my ariel, i have no reception :(

All this happened last night while my car was parked at my gf's house where its been parked about 300 times.
No idea who would do this to me in particular, so i'm guessing its a random attack coz its a done up ford! god forbid i like a ford.
not looking forward to getting quotes to fix this :(

#3. I don't want to know whats in store!

·
I wanna eat your children
4,562 Posts
HOLY SHIT MAN!

like i just told u on msn...that shit has happened to my brothers EA (before it got stolen) and my mums EF fairmont has been keyed a fair bit too...

if i ever caught em doin that to my car...id key there ****ING DICK OFF!

excuse the language...but im sure we are all on the same wave length with these little pricks

·
Chasing 500rwkw
3,176 Posts
What wankers!
That sux that people cant just admire someone else's car and there effort that they put into it.
Even tho my paint is crappy and I dont care much what my cars paint looks like I would kill anyone that I found doing that to it. I cant believe the people that would do this to someone else's car. They seriously need beatings.

This makes me angry.

·
2,922 Posts
Ah bugger, sorry to see it John...

I was so cut when Smacktard Extremes (tm) broke into my Falcons out the front of my house... So sorry to hear what has happened.

Tim

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i havnt upset anyone, except maybe in a drag (yeah right my car pulls 17's down the 1/4)
i have no ideas as to who it could be, i've thought about it all day.
the worst part is the thought of them returning after its fixed

·
I wanna eat your children
4,562 Posts
the only thing that makes me believe its not a random attack is the fact that they wrote faggot on the back.

im not sayin anythin bad about you, so dont get the wrong idea...but the fact that they didnt just key it, they had a go at you. it just makes me feel like they might know you and have somethin against you

·
Now boostless :-(
695 Posts
hey buddy, i know how you feel - i had my car keyed a few weeks back (right down both sides of the car and the bootlid, $1,000 worth of damage) let's just hope kharma comes back on the lowlife scums that do this type of thing.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
NAPARM, what panels got keyd?
trying to work out the cost of repairing it :/
did u enquire with insurace?

·
.au member
2,747 Posts
yeah I can sympathise! Ive never been keyed..........................but Ive been BULLBARRED!!!!!!!!! :AAHHH:

Bad luck dude, I guess all you can do is get back on the road and show the gutless pricks that their handiwork isnt gonna stop you from enjoying a really nice car.......... oh and of course wait with a shotgun for them if they come back.

·
No longer around
4,882 Posts
oh mate, that totally fvckin sucks!
i hope ya catch and dismember these little turds!

is it just me or does that keying look like a tag? maybe get onside with the local street kids they might know:p

·
Fu(kn Slow & Low
479 Posts
sorry to hear that man, id through the little F**kers in the boot and take them for a ride to the middle of know-were and beat the **** out of them with a whole bunch of people. just to intimidate them a little. my friends bmw (full pimp spec - rims, dumped, tint, ice, zorst) got keyed while he was at work, theres security cameras out there and it was a guy who worked there that liked his gf, any ways its going white pearl now thanks to insurance. if you have insurance and your premiums and excess arent very high go through them, then get the money to fix it and get some one to do it for cash in hand/off the books job, that way you save money and could get the entire car resprayed, depends what you want. sorry again man.

Ehab

·
EA-S MPI 5-Speed
403 Posts
shit man,
i hate hearing all things like this happen.
i try my hardest to keep my car in my driveway each night ect trying to avoid this sorta stuff happening to me.
=\ i feel for ya man.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
depending on what the insurance says will determine how i go about it.
if my rating goes up because of it, then i wont be going through insurance, i'd like to get an insurance job done on it, but i'll wait and see.
monday i'll give em a call to find out what i can do.

·
E-Series wagon owner
1,929 Posts
man that sucks!
i hope you find those little craps and show em what you think of their "artwork"

·
Registered
155 Posts
Dude, thats incredible... sounds like the cock$ don't understand how to treat other peoples property... It really shits me!

I had my XC flogged 2 years back from the front of my house... watched it drive away.
Tried to catch them in mums TR magna... note word "tried".
Was lucky enough to find it 7 hours later in the middle of a forest down an emankment, into a tree with only chrome dented.

I hope you can get it repaired without too much $'s.

Case

·
Registered
155 Posts
Dude, thats incredible... sounds like the cock$ don't understand how to treat other peoples property... It really shits me!

I had my XC flogged 2 years back from the front of my house... watched it drive away.
Tried to catch them in mums TR magna... note word "tried".
Was lucky enough to find it 7 hours later in the middle of a forest down an emankment, into a tree with only chrome dented.

I hope you can get it repaired without too much $'s.

Case

1 - 20 of 55 Posts