Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Nacho Nacho Man!
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I'm convinced some local scum have my place cased. Came home last night, and thieves had attempted to regain entry to my place. Thankfully, the extra locks, and my anal retentive attitude towards locking doors/windows meant the bastards did nothing but damage the fly screen in the back door again. :fmad:

The good news is, the police managed to gain a good set of prints from this attempt, and coupled with the prints they found at the robbery (which they used my stolen EA for)they seem reasonably confident that they will catch them - they have a few suspects already. :thumbup:

With that in mind, I'd like to pose legislation changes that allow me to beat the thieves within an inch of their lives using the tyre iron they put their grubby hands on trying to steal the EA's wheels. :fmad: :cussing: :fmad:

:bond:

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,542 Posts
Geez sorry to hear the bastards are at it again, :( :(
but the good news is that the cops have got finger prints and they have an idea as to who it is, hope they catch those low lifes.

Sounds like those bastards are not far around you, they must be watching your moves...

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Been there..... Wait for the cops to lose the prints or stuff up some how. Until the crims are caught sleep with one eye open. Then after they get caught and released on a good behaviour bond, start losing sleep again :fmad:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
You're having a real bad run there venom. That's just plain ordinary mate. Here's hoping things turn out ok for ya.. :thumbup:

·
blue blooded ford fan
190 Posts
camp out on the roof with a 12 guage. quick and easy solution, although may prove to be a little noisy and messy

·
7,777 Posts
Broomy said:
camp out on the roof with a 12 guage. quick and easy solution, although may prove to be a little noisy and messy
Yeah, but if they move shoot 'em again. The idea is to make sure they can't talk to a lawyer. A dead crim is a good crim. A live crim is a liability to your bank account!

·
Nacho Nacho Man!
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Broomy said:
I'd actually like to come home and catch these buggers in the act - no shotgun would be required... :evil2:

·
7,777 Posts
Venom S said:
I'd actually like to come home and catch these buggers in the act - no shotgun would be required... :evil2:
From experience - they're probably in a group and/or armed. It's in their blood. Very seldom do they operate alone. SO, shotgun is GO!

V

·
0 Posts
no need for that shotgun crap, just call me and ill come round......

hehehe :wink2: :wink2: :wink2: :evil:

·
Nacho Nacho Man!
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Aussie Pete said:

From experience - they're probably in a group and/or armed. It's in their blood. Very seldom do they operate alone. SO, shotgun is GO!
Guessing based on the prints, it was two people, one with a large hand and another with a small hand, either a very young male or a female.

·
gone
10,402 Posts
I reconnnnn

That the heavy weights from the FF should spend a couple of nights at you place and weight for the bastards, i hear human fat is the best type of lube for the car!!!:evil2: :evil2:

·
7,777 Posts
laminge said:
I reconnnnn

That the heavy weights from the FF should spend a couple of nights at you place and weight for the bastards, i hear human fat is the best type of lube for the car!!!:evil2: :evil2:
Yeah, that way we'd have a whole heap of witnesses that saw them trip over, stumble onto the pick axe, ...... :evil2: :thumbup: :cussing: :evil:

·
blue blooded ford fan
190 Posts
stumble onto the pick axe. hahaha luv it.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Hell man
I must have missed something. Did they use your old car in a robbery at some stage? Did you get it back or what?

·
Australian xr8 Member
82 Posts
Catch them don't scare them away I live too close to you.Venom. Like v8 Ford guy said give me/us a call.Did you see anything? No officer!!
Suggestion I have a mean big wrotwieller [spelling].Have you thought getting one??

T

·
0 Posts
dont even involve the cops. use the ol AFP alternative to capsicum spray. A large can of Raid Fly Spray, get this **** in your eyes, you wont see the punches coming but you'll feel them.

Its a proven fact that crimes are commited by offenders who live within a 1.5 km radius of the scene. leave the shotgun alone it's too noisy. plus it's a prick to clean up. when I was stationed in the gulf, giving saddam a hiding, we had tactics that would make your eye's water. if and when you catch them, hold them, give me a call. then we'll have a party.

V

·
0 Posts
if they have a gun then, OPERATION HUMAN SHIELD!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :wink2: :thumbup:

·
Nacho Nacho Man!
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
HSE2 said:
Hell man
I must have missed something. Did they use your old car in a robbery at some stage? Did you get it back or what?
Yeah mate, the cops found the old beast in a National Park up near Windsor. They found jewellery boxes littered outside the car, and linked it to a robbery in Richmond. :WH:

Anyone want a 5spd EA S?

Paul I'd love a big dog (I'd go for a German Shep. who went through Police training, but failed due to something minor like gun shyness...) but unfortunately, I have no real backyard to speak of. It's pretty much a concrete slab with a surrounding pine retaining wall holding up a garden. I hadn't planned on moving until I was going to buy a place but I think I might have to shift again - though I could end up with something less secure still... It is a bit of a relief that they didn't gain access this time, that may put them off. Still more securing to be done yet, but if they really want to get in, they will. :fmad:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
About this Discussion
49 Replies
14 Participants
FM
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing