Ford Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the S pak is gone. While working late last night, I got a panicked call from my girlfriend saying the house had been broken into, and the car was gone. :(

The weird thing is, they didn't take anything else inside the house, and based on what I've gained from neighbours, it's happened between 12 noon (when the garage was closed) and 2pm (when it was open and empty). Amazing they didn't stock up the car with stuff and go. :?:

Not a happy camper at present, and I now must suffer NRMA's 21 day waiting period before anything happens. :mad:

If anyone sees a white EA Falcon S, lowered with a huge 'Venomous Records' sticker on the back windscreen around the Penrith/West Sydney area, that's my baby. However, I think it's destined to be stripped down and never seen again. :( :mad:

T

·
0 Posts
I know how you feel. I'm doing ny annual weekend country crawl tomorrow So I'll keep my eyes open. my guess is they broke into your house looking for the car key's.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Sorry 'bout the loss.
I know how you feel, kinda.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
What's the rego, VIN, engine number etc? I know enough guys in the game (mechanics NOT theives before anyone says something) that might hear something. Anything done to it that would make it easy to identify apart from the sticker?

Man just let me alone with every scum car thieve and you can forget about locking cars again!:evil2:

·
gone
10,402 Posts
I am not being a bastard.

I dred the day I will not find my car where I left it, its all the crap waiting for insurance, knowing someones been in your house and alldat that really gets to you!

My money is on a car traker system!

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
"You'll be hearing the F word a lot soon"

How true is that! :fmad:

The rego is PEN315 (was soon to be VENOMS)

The plate number was 6FPAAAJG25JL57925

Laminge is right though, time to upgrade. See what ye olde budget can afford and what I come out with - won't be a new 220kw XR8, which I'd love, but I might be able to stretch to a almost new AUII XR - and upgrade for more grunt later. :evil:

Thanks for the support too! :thumbup:

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
I have to hand it to you guys. If that had happened to me I would be kicking heads for weeks. (I have anger management issues)

:mad3:

Like your replacement plans:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I think everyone would agree with the end of my last post. Some low life tried and failed to steal my Commodore a few years back. They were so stoned they couldn't even start the thing so they simply had a bong or 2 in it! Man it stank and all the morons stole was a windscreen ice scraper and a phone charger. The cop flat out told me that if it was stolen I would propably never see it again. Some times though the cars a recovered intact.

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Venom S,

Far out sorry to hear the news mate, i'll keep a look out and my ears open for any news. This is seriously not good two members from our forum got their cars nicked in a short period. :( :( :(

Now i'm getting worried.

Yeah i'm really amazed that you can look on the bright side of it all too, i'd be pissed off for weeks.
Anyway sounds like a good replacement that you have in mind for your baby.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts