Ford Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·


Yeah I know, But imagine it lowered on 20's Smurfberry blue and a 408 turbo stroker :wink2: :evil:
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh yeah and what ya driving these days Jason???? hehe, I think it was Adam Sandler that sang it best, Piece of **** Car..... :evil: :wink2: :cool: :)
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jason, c'mon try something totally original not something that we have already seen, that is flamming retarded. :evil:
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
smurf berries are not blue, they are red. Being a member of team smurf, you would think you would know that.

CobraSplash said:


Yeah I know, But imagine it lowered on 20's Smurfberry blue and a 408 turbo stroker :wink2: :evil:
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
rangerfunk said:
smurf berries are not blue, they are red. Being a member of team smurf, you would think you would know that.

Well yes and no Mr Funkman, The normal smurf berries are Red, but the illegal oh so intoxicating ones are Blue cause Smurfin Ain't Ez!
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
CobraSplash said:


Well yes and no Mr Funkman, The normal smurf berries are Red, but the illegal oh so intoxicating ones are Blue cause Smurfin Ain't Ez!
My ***** Kenny knows this, MAANNNNNNNNN! :D Smurfin' ain't easy...
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top