Big Daddy
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so is anyone else thinking of going???/

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
actually it looks like if i go i'm flying into memphis and joining the caravan there.

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
uhhh?

the hell with that. i'm flying into charleston and driving from there. yuk!

plus, this is a good excuse for me to drive down to jax and see my brother and his family. i miss my neice! [sniff]! :(

and i haven't been to d-world yet either. i've been wanting to visit epcot and some of the resorts. :D

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the dates are Nov. 9 thru 12th.. I'm going to be flying into Memphis and caravaning out with the crew there. should be cool.

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Scamper said:
Y'all have fun now y'hear:cool:
Scamper, Scamper, Scamper........If your going to talk like a Southerner it's Ya'll not Y then all and it's ya hear not y then hear. :D

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
It would be nice if some of ya'll did show for MM. I'd be able to put a face with names on FF and PT. But, I'm warning all of you, do not stay at the Hampton Inn. We "APOC" did last year and it sucked. Cost more to stay there than it did to stay at a hotel on the beach.:nuts: This year I'm staying on the beach, cheaper, and a better view.

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welp i'm definetly going to do my best to get out there. It's the only big meet this year i haven't been too.. going to be worth the time.. I really want to meet the rest of the people from online that i haven't met yet..

S

·
0 Posts
Stacy94PGT said:

Scamper, Scamper, Scamper........If your going to talk like a Southerner it's Ya'll not Y then all and it's ya hear not y then hear. :D
<--------------------Russian/Hawaiian from Cali, what do you expect bra!!!:nuts:

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Scamper said:

<--------------------Russian/Hawaiian from Cali, what do you expect bra!!!:nuts:
Hey bro, I was born in Honolulu, Hawaii.:thumbup: :cool: :D

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
you both suck.. i don't get to hawaii enough :( :D:D

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Now that is something you have to remedy.. :D

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah i'm running out of states i haven't been to. have less than 20 left.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Whimps ALL!!

If I get out to mytrle again (it is an 'if')I'm driving. I mean, whats the point of going to a car meet if you dont even have your car there?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts