Ford Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of selling the EB.

Which should I buy?

AU 6 or 8 xr or the likes??

Or a BA 6 or 8 in xt form because that’s the limits of my money??

Just because the Eb ive had for near on ten years now and there’s more mod stuff for AU and BA what's your thoughts?

Cheers

Daniel

pic of EB

· Registered
2,876 Posts
i think you should sell it

why u ask?
cause even though very nice when done right,i reckon they are past their due by date if u know what i mean

i wouldnt go xr8 over xr6 in anything its proven the xr6 goes just as hard and in some cases harder then the 8
i would by pass them and go straight to the BA XT mod that abit and you got a sweet ride thats current shape etc

e series is cool i own em but if i had a chance i'd be in a AU or BA trust me on that one.

· CaR bUfF pRoDiGy
219 Posts
i agree with them too...butid go with somethin like RAVEN's EB, that thing looks awesome, and a lot of fun to drive

· Registered
73 Posts
Keep it, its mint, whats gonna brake unless the motor is ****ed and the box is ****ed and it looks niceeeee if the driveline is good ur only gonna have MINor things **** up who cares, always cheaper to keep the old beast

· nhanst
100 Posts
Go for the ba for sure,throw in some wheels, lower the thing, window tint and you have yourself a neat current shape cruiser... :hy:

· Registered
80 Posts
Your car is mint dont sell it.Im so jealous of your mags how the hell did you fot them on?? My dad has a set lying around at work he wont let me have them until I finish my schooling hahaha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.