Ford Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted something a few days ago and still have not heard a thing. I have been to many other forums (different makes of cars) and they all have at least 20-30 people on at a time. Why is this one so slow and dead? I can get a response from many other forums within a few hours at least.

I will be back next week to see if anyone posted about this comment because it will take that long to get a response.

·
BA Fairmont ZL Fairlane
3,293 Posts
Installing remote start. 2003 ranger

"My brother is trying to install remote start in his GF's ford ranger. One of the problems here is that the truck has "secure lock" or whatever. I just got through installing remote start on a 03 jeep... "
maybe because most of the people here are from AUSTRALIA and we dont have ford rangers here so no one probably knows what your talking about. as for remote start of any car or truck try a different section like general tach or something.

·
BA Fairmont ZL Fairlane
3,293 Posts
apparently we are the 'slowest' forum on the net...funny cause this guy still only has 2 posts to his name!!
maybe hes one of those that got deregistered or something?

·
BA Fairmont ZL Fairlane
3,293 Posts
must be spending more time at the 'faster' forums on the net!
i hate slow places like this...you post something and have to wait ages...like anywhere upto 4 minutes to get a reply! how slow could you get!!!

·
Registered
214 Posts
I help moderate another Ranger forum, this comes up from time to time. To get a question answered requires two things. #1, for someone to know the answer and #2, for that someone to see your question. Or vice versa. It can sometimes take a while for the stars to align. For example, I saw your question but I don't know the answer, therefore anything I'd say would be no damn good. Kind of like right now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts