Ford Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stop counting at 45 with the new members for today ( most of them coming from the ranger UBB) Let's keep spredding word around. This is getting fun:D

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Yep, more Ford owners will be showing up.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea this place will be packed soon. Its fun so far, hope we wont be too crowded.
BTW Don also sent us all an email with a link here. Thanx Don!

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Yeah this is a pretty cool place. You first generation Ford Probe owners should also check out my First Gen Probe Performance Club if you have not. It's been around for over a year now, and it's grown to near 200 members, which is not bad for an auto club on Yahoo! Anyways, check it out here!

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/firstgenprobeperformanceclub

It will be nice when this place is just completely full of users of all Fords. Maybe we can get other Ford owners to recognize the Probe a little more! =)

Peace!

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Scamper said:
I stop counting at 45 with the new members for today ( most of them coming from the ranger UBB) Let's keep spredding word around. This is getting fun:D
Where can you see the new members, or total number of members or other statistics??? Im kinda curious.

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
ProbeBandit said:

Where can you see the new members, or total number of members or other statistics??? Im kinda curious.
Look at the top of this page. You'll see little rectangles saying, profile, members, calender, etc,etc....

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you gotta spend more time searching rather than whoring:D

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
Scamper said:
you gotta spend more time searching rather than whoring:D

:D nahhhhhhhhhhhh that wouldn't be fun...... i'm already almost to 30 posts i've only been on here this morning :D

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
2ksport said:

for real, i think the majority of the members on this site are probe and ranger owners.

did ford make anything else :D:D:D

·
A-Team Member
263 Posts
really i think ford would have done good just making the probe and ranger as their only cars. does that make sense? or am I just too tired to think?

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
RGONOT said:
I am trying to bring in more Ranger members than Probe members. You guys are a tough bunch...
Hahaha, more rangers members then probe... Yea, right. Good luck! :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
8 Participants
ProbeBandit
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing